Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 12:13
Soul Training.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
Reminds me of an accident I was in during HS. Boyfriend(now hubby) were going out to eat @ a place on a busy 3 lane road. 1st two lanes waved us on & as we crossed into the 3rd we were t-boned @ 50+mph! Hit the passenger door where I was sitting. Bent the frame of the car in half & shoved us several feet almost into the restaurant. When we stopped moving I was sitting in the drivers seat. Hubby said he watched the windshield crack in slow motion. I was taken via ambulance to hospital. I was strapped to a board & not allowed to move. Got there just before shift change. ER doc comes in apologizing for making me wait says he was held up by a horrific accident & prayed there was no passenger in the car.....I was that passenger! Dr. told me I must have an angel watching over me because no one should have survived that. I had a small bump on my head & a scratch on my hand where the armrest got me. Hubby took all reusable parts & rebuilt another one. Everything white is of the new donor car
03:42 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AAug22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nunya Business, click on at the bottom under it