Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Maaaybeee, Puerto Rico ‘lights out’ = ‘night ops’
Coincidentally Puerto Rico is only 50 miles from Little Saint James.
Connection?
11:37 AM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 April, 12:58
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
08 April, 09:50
...or submarine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
08 April, 12:08
Mr Musk had offered free electric generators to power all of puerto rico after thw hurricane Maria (?) and the top government officials refused
……..lights out….

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 April, 08:44
Crazy I saw this post after I posted this....
https://anonup.com/thread/...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 April, 08:01

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 April, 07:56
what happend to that mcafee guy

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 04:49
That’s a hop, skip and a jump in mini-sub. Enter Ghislaine.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 April, 04:15
isnt this the island thats up for sale?
if crimes were committed here..why is it being sold?
dont they need the evidence?

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
07 April, 03:53

arba happihr @arba
07 April, 11:12
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Thanks for the heads up. Ill take your word on this. Not viewing!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
07 April, 11:13
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
this picture has been posted numerous times. nothing is very clear on it . you can let your mind wander into what you think you see, but its nothing so graphic that you could not repost.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 April, 03:28
🙄you called? PR electric grid is awfully corrupt but maybe

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
07 April, 03:14
I went to Great St James island for my honeymoon back in 2006. The people at the resort warned us right away to not venture off of the resort bc it wasn’t safe & if we did, not to go alone. My ex & I met another couple one day & they convinced us to go to a local bar not far from the resort. The other lady & I were dancing on the dance floor when we were suddenly surrounded by local men who formed a circle around us. Luckily my ex & the other husband noticed from across the bar and came right over to break us out of it. Truly creepy moment and way more creepy knowing what I know now!!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 April, 03:11
it has been said. "we own the night"
can't remember where i herd that....

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
07 April, 02:58
Gee. Wonder why Ghislaine had both a submarine and a helicopter rating.

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
07 April, 02:32
i have a buddy in Puerto Rico as we speak tried reaching out havent heard back yet

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
07 April, 02:30
Easier to see creatures crawling out from inner earth.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 April, 02:21
Home to the IRS

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 April, 04:04
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Exactly! I’m glad someone else pointed this out too. Maybe we’ll hear news concerning the IRS soon...🤔

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 02:15
Phae fault.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 08:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 10:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Way to Go Phae Phaethon 👏😎
Must be all that ⚡️⚡️⚡️ ;)

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 April, 12:37
Also Disney's been pretty prominent in the news lately... One can only hope this is the priming of the powder keg...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 April, 11:50
Interesting that you bring that up. Four year delta today… RC highlighted in 4/7/18 posts…

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 April, 03:59
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
It’s kinda strange, but I was just wondering what ever became of RC just the other day...🤔
Anyone have updates?