Martin Geddes @martingeddes
What if there was a day when all the "insider" anon accounts flipped to "real names"?
06:08 AM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ruby Anon @ruby11
07 April, 12:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ha, imagine πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 April, 11:32
I have a feeling Martin may know (or suspect) who some of the pseudo accounts really are! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Can you give us any hints? πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
07 April, 11:03
wouldnt that just be a day made in heaven❀️ ill be sitting here waitingπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Cody Joy @codyjoy
07 April, 09:30
Part of me wishes I had created an anon account a few years back, but the other part of me is glad I used my real name the whole time.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 April, 07:36
I would need to see more proof,
at this point it would it would probably have to be a knock on the door...
but still yet that could be a hologram, lol

technology can get pretty tricky...

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
07 April, 06:29
lol you would probably see alot of accounts with the same name 🀣

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 April, 06:14
popcorn day, front row seats

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 April, 06:13
Hope that happens one day. Anyone who is an insider who uses their real name should mirror it back and become an Anon just for S&Gs.

Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
07 April, 06:10
😁.