Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 06:07
They are looking for the bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 April, 05:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh for the love of God
Seriously synchronicities?!
Who did they 187 on 11/22, Time of death 1:29?
17 in there too

Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 April, 07:45
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I have to wonder about the Rhesus factor.
How RH Negative and RH Positive blood came to fruition.
Blood that does not mix, to the point where Mothers with Rh- blood, without the injection of RhoGAM, will lose the fetus.

Rho - makes me think of one of the (alleged) earliest symbols of Christianity: The Chi Rho.
Greek letters P and X, combined.
Really wanting the truth here, and its incredibly difficult to find.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 April, 07:52
In response True North to her Publication
I was looking into that last year to see if it would be an issue for my husband and I but turns out we’re both RH- after doing an RH test on our blood. phew! Yeah it is a real issue & a deep topic lacking some truth around it!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 April, 09:35
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
You are fortunate.🙏🏻

LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Indeed, I wanted to make sure I was prepared in case we had to go through that & our future children we’re hoping to have, God willing. 🙏🏻

The Chi Rho is a topic I’ve never delved into, I am curious about that!
09:49 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response True North to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightHeartAnon • LHA, click on at the bottom under it