Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Alfred Khemist @AlKhemyst
09 February, 10:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's a very old story- it shows the Dow at 29k. It's at 38.6k now, so that had to be close to 4 years ago, ~2020, just as the Gain of Fauc - ee/ er um function effor- er um Plandem-er um pandemic that happened soon after a launch- er um break out from a lab, er um a meat market in Wuhan...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
29 October, 02:35
I wondered if it was the bloodline of Seth.
Look at the Old Testament which speaks to the purpose behind Seth's birth. Seth is born to replace or be a substitute for the loss of Abel. The name Seth means "appointed" or "granted" or "substitute." Look at the scripture in context and the meaning of the name, "Seth." Seth was not just about Eve wanting another son. He was conceived or produced as a replacement. Seth is not just a name; it tells us the purpose behind his birth.
Seth and his lineage were devoted to God.

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord
Genesis 4: 25-26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 April, 11:12
VK , you apparently said they were looking for ‘the bastard’ .
Do you know why would they think he is in America , or are they looking worldwide .
How do they know it is a ‘He’?

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
07 April, 07:17
lol i had to go to one to return back to work. i have a family to take care of and god hasnt blessed me with the opportunity to quit working my 40 yet . i went to a national gaurd place qnd something happened and they had to throw out all the tests 😂😂

arba happihr @arba
07 April, 04:52
A bunch of thieves everywhere you look.
Come on April 12 .I want to feel it. haha

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 09:30

nasty 123 @Nasty1
08 April, 02:54
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Reseach King Pharamond He was the Frog Prince 1st king of the Franks

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 April, 09:25
Also, to create dna targeted bio weapons.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 April, 11:03
these two idiots drink each other’s blood
sic F [dem~ns] creatures

Drewski @Drewski
06 April, 10:30
Shane is safe God bless.
Tell T man we're ready for him.
Have a good night.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
06 April, 09:29
Merovingian bloodline

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 09:31
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
yes, "the" bloodline
https://stillnessinthestor...

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
06 April, 09:12
will they will find it?

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 April, 08:55
I totally believe it.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 April, 08:11
weird that in New Zealand the doctors won’t tell you your blood type unless your bloodtype is needed for medical reasons... Years ago in Australia I managed to get mine when I fell pregnant & got a medical card, otherwise they would not have given it to me

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 April, 07:30
So the blood type is?

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 April, 07:25
Yes!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
06 April, 07:25
They said it was a conspiracy theory. My tinfoil hat is pretty powerful if you ask me!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 April, 07:23

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
06 April, 07:29
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I am RHnegative - in fact I am O-. I am the universal donor.

I can save anyones life.

But I can ONLY recieve O- blood - so I am at a disadvantage.

I am pretty sure that doesn't make me demonic.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 April, 07:17
Got my 223 again.
TS 6:07 PM

Q 607
POTUS' statement and focus [Tweet] on the UK should SCARE a lot of people.
It signifies something VERY IMPORTANT.
VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT.
Q

Now look at the numbers and mirror them.

196 < > 691
Q 691
People asked for arrests.💥
Gave one example.
Just because you can’t see doesn’t mean it’s not ongoing.💥
Trust the plan.
Q

1130 < > 311
What was the USSS codename for Hussein?
[R]
Define.
They knew all along.💥
Expand your thinking.
Q

773 < > 377
Q 377
'Conspiracy'
Theme will be pushed.
💥BIG threat to them.💥
All absorbed in RT.
Feel proud.
Q

Looks like the SILVER LINING.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
06 April, 06:05
Weird story. A man who worked at my apartment was cleaning the pool about 6 years ago and he seemed upset and said I need to tell someone what happened at my doctor’s appointment. He had a blood test and when he went back for the results there were 2 men who seemed like government agents just standing there with his doctor. They said nothing and just listened as his doctor told him he had a super rare blood type and asked him how long his father lived and other questions. His father died at 103, I think. He was shaken by the whole thing and asked me what I thought about it. I didn’t know what to make of it.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 April, 10:52
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
Looking for the bloodline of Jesus. They want to rid them all.

Mysti Beers @Puddinhead
08 April, 02:18
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
other people cannot be in the room with you and your doc unless you give permission. Thats a HIPPA violation, and there is no way to see if a patient has a rare blood type unless specific DNA testing is done. This type of testing is expensive and not readily available unless you are in research…so i call bullshit

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 April, 06:05

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
06 April, 08:16
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
read his post again

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 April, 08:37
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
expiration date 4/13/2107
tested for zika virus: spread by mosquitos

there are a few more clues in this tweet

Dwight Knapp @kad784
06 April, 05:59

NEO ONE @Neo
06 April, 05:51
Sort out the 26 Bloodlines?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 05:51
They have always been looking for Jesus' bloodline.

Do the WHs have to look any more?
What were the Knights of the Round table & the evil reptilian Queen up to? What was the purpose of the breeding of those 13 bloodlines? Maybe later in the movie!

My vision today really confused me.

I was told that the first human was given the number zero. I was shown the number it was a "0" with some symbols after it that I didn't recognize.

Some of these visions really continue to make me wonder, like the ancient book I was shown. I have literally looked thro pics of ancient book covers some nights til I feel asleep scrolling, cant find it. It was green, old green with about one inch border all around the cover of some symbols I have never seen with an old ribbon binding together at the top.He said it was important Alchemy.

And I still wonder where the cylinder tank bomb is I saw a few weeks ago. Have tried over and over to go back to remote view it better but nope.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 April, 11:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think youre talking about the emerald order with the green book.. usually lyran or sirian starseed

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 April, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
https://ascensionglossary....

I will find more for you on the emerald order. I cant remember if I researched this emerald book or if ive “seen” it before 💫

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 April, 05:50
Which bloodline? Jesus? 🙏

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
06 April, 06:10
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Copper blood ... Rhesus negative

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 April, 05:47
Who gave them US test product?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 April, 05:42

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 April, 05:34
Haplogroup X?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 April, 05:22
Oh for the love of God
Seriously synchronicities?!
Who did they 187 on 11/22, Time of death 1:29?
17 in there too

Wow!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 April, 08:46
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
The people who have been tested for Covid have a lot more to be concerned about than this. FOA - their plan failed miserably. There are lots of people on this earth who never got tested.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 April, 08:55
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
another “Wow! signal” 😊

chore Toke @choretoke
06 April, 05:07
I’m sure is not only China🤔I’m assuming in the USA if you were in the Military they already have your DNA🧐What Blood line, you mean the guy named Jesus blood line🤔🧐