Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 06:07
They are looking for the bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Oh for the love of God
Seriously synchronicities?!
Who did they 187 on 11/22, Time of death 1:29?
17 in there too

Wow!
05:22 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 April, 08:55
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
another “Wow! signal” 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 April, 08:46
The people who have been tested for Covid have a lot more to be concerned about than this. FOA - their plan failed miserably. There are lots of people on this earth who never got tested.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 April, 07:45
I have to wonder about the Rhesus factor.
How RH Negative and RH Positive blood came to fruition.
Blood that does not mix, to the point where Mothers with Rh- blood, without the injection of RhoGAM, will lose the fetus.

Rho - makes me think of one of the (alleged) earliest symbols of Christianity: The Chi Rho.
Greek letters P and X, combined.
Really wanting the truth here, and its incredibly difficult to find.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 April, 07:52
In response True North to her Publication
I was looking into that last year to see if it would be an issue for my husband and I but turns out we’re both RH- after doing an RH test on our blood. phew! Yeah it is a real issue & a deep topic lacking some truth around it!

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

06 April, 07:40
Oh and my post timestamp is accidentally 222
That’s all
no big deal
🤯😱😲

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 April, 07:24
I'm rare. My daughter is rare. Had to have shots during pregnancy.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 April, 06:44
most definitely 🎯

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
06 April, 06:39
No Covid tests for me…. Just a guy that will Shoot u in Face if you test or Jab me(or VK)😂😂😂😂*

*To Clarify…. Ill Shoot u in face if im near VK & you try to jab him or me)👍

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
06 April, 05:46
Miss you wonderful friend 👍🏻🇦🇺🇺🇸🙏

06 April, 07:50
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I’m going hug you right now from across the Pacific ocean if you’re not careful! 😄🤗💛

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
It's all coming together.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 April, 05:37
Jesus's bloodline

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🎯

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
06 April, 07:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Not possible.