Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 08:01
They are looking for bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 08:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
If two Rh Positive parents can give birth to an RH negative child, is it really a blood line or a blood type? RH negative isn;t a blood line. It's a blood type null of the rhesus monkey gene. O was the Original from Gods first creation A- B and AB were mutations/manipulations along the way.

The way they track Family by blood lines is through genetic markers in the DNA.

"While 99.9% of our genome is identical, it’s the variations found in the 0.1 percent that distinguish us from each other."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 April, 08:21
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
One parent needs to e negative to have a negative child

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 08:23
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
What is an "e" ?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 April, 08:37
sorry typo *be
That is the first time I heard of that.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I think its because they like to keep us beliving we have no control over our genetic switches. Pre birth or after *see epigentics. People have even changed blood types in one body I have learned.

The truth as I know it is that the incoming soul can flip on whatever genes needed for their purposes of incarnating. This is just about eye color, height or a disability to teach a family member compassion or to lean self love.

Star seeds can flip on soul star lineaage genetics which opens up a complete extra sensory field of lightencoded information beyond the standard giving hyper awareness, extra sensory, ability to communicate with soul star family, pull in soul star family characteristics, abilities etc.

I think they don't want us making these discoveries which is why its not included in charts like you shared.

You all here are very advanced in your knowledge and I just wanted to put this out there for anyone it resonates with.
08:47 PM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 April, 08:58
You could be right. I can't argue because there is so much we don't know.
I know there has to be more.
There is obviously a reason why the government tracks those w/the rh- factor

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 09:14
The RH Neg is unique. They can not be cloned, they can not develop AIDS and they have extreme extra sensory abilities.

The psychic skills concern them most. They like us dumb, dull and sick.

They have been compromising our immune systems and keeping us preoccupied with the mundane to maintain easy control of the human herd stock.

Those with heightened extra sensory- Most star seeds here on liberation calls are RH-neg by the way, makes them an extra special threat.

RH positives can flip hyper awareness genes on and light up an extra sensory field too and enhance soul star family connection. They are the gentle ones.

How do I say this - Rh negs are capable of a form of psychic weaponry. (dark art schools for illuminati families teach it) There are dark entities cloaked from our phsyical eye sight. They control us in insidious ways. Those that can see them, and know how to use their pyschic weapons can wipe them out. They monitor and make sure none become such a threat.