Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 06:07
They are looking for the bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
06 April, 06:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Weird story. A man who worked at my apartment was cleaning the pool about 6 years ago and he seemed upset and said I need to tell someone what happened at my doctor’s appointment. He had a blood test and when he went back for the results there were 2 men who seemed like government agents just standing there with his doctor. They said nothing and just listened as his doctor told him he had a super rare blood type and asked him how long his father lived and other questions. His father died at 103, I think. He was shaken by the whole thing and asked me what I thought about it. I didn’t know what to make of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 April, 07:43
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
Do you know what kind of blood type he had?

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
If he told me, I can’t remember now.
08:36 PM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Susan_Q in this post can reply
IsBe Traveler @IsBe
06 April, 09:14
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
@susan_q was this incident on the East Coast US? there was a news article about a person with very interesting blood line a while ago. Lines up with your timeline.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
06 April, 09:17
In response IsBe Traveler to her Publication
No,it was in AZ.