Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 06:39
So many murdered exactly like this and no telling how many went into the hospital and ended up killed like this that didnt even have covid!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
06 April, 06:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is exactly what they did to my Sissy. Her family had to stand out side and look through a window to see her. It breaks my heart the last few weeks of her life were like this. I tried so hard to get her transferred and Ivermectin. She told me Katherine I am not going to make it. She knew what they were going to do to her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So sorry hun, so unfair and evil what they have done. You will see her again tho for sure.
08:02 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
06 April, 08:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I just lit up my patriot tree for her. She loved Trump. She loved her grandbabies. When I had her doctor on the phone I said she did not just beat uterine cancer to die from this. She said we are not going to let her die. LIAR!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 10:25
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Yeah I dont trust any doctors with my life or anyone else's life that I care about either