Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So many murdered exactly like this and no telling how many went into the hospital and ended up killed like this that didnt even have covid!
06:39 PM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
07 April, 11:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Happened to one of my clients with her father. Wasn't even that sick when he went in. 😠
My 87 yr old Mom got covid badly in October '21 but we promised we wouldn't put her in, she could die at home if it happened. Her greatest fear is being separated from family and by herself and we knew what they would do to her in there. We now won't let her go in for any reason. Doesn't doesn't mean every hospital is that evil but as a consumer you don't know which one. The medical industry is totally corrupt from their education, to hospitals, drugs. It cannot be trusted and must be abolished and replaced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 April, 08:12
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 April, 08:04
They did this same thing to my cousin. They killed her in this same way. She went to the hospital because they promised her monoclonal antibodies. Once they admitted her, they put that off for three days. After three days, my cousin, who was growing worse, demanded the monoclonals. They said they had to wait for three more days. By the time the sixth day came and went, they told her family she was too far gone gone "to be eligible," and then gave her what she said she didn't want -- the resdemisver and vent. When they said she could be weaned off the vent, they said that all her vitals were good -- except that her lungs wouldn't work on their own anymore. And then she died. They killed her just like they've killed so many across this country and the world. Every single one of them needs to stand trial for murder, crimes against humanity, medical malpractice, and everything else possible to put them all away for a very long time.

John Atkison @Duende
07 April, 11:00
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
So sorry for your loss Sam.

Take comfort that Divine Justice will teach these evil souls who killed your cousin a lesson they will never forget. Yes, we are hoping they will be punished in this lifetime but their problems won't stop after they've departed the Earth plane this lifetime.

Divine Justice, when applied to the evil we are seeing now, generally requires that punishment for one's evil actions be spread out over lifetimes. Rest assured they'll be made to pay, and pay they will until they have paid the last penny of their fine.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 April, 11:54
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Sending up prayers for health, healing, and peace to you and your family. I am sorry this has happened.

shari asbury @shariasbury
06 April, 08:00
My Daddy too .... 2 22 22 @ st. pete VA ... Hugs 2 U and Family

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 08:01
In response shari asbury to his Publication
So sorry hun so many needless deaths.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
06 April, 07:30
So sorry for your loss. This is unbelievably awful! Praying for you..

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
06 April, 07:30
So sorry for your loss. This is unbelievably awful! Praying for you..

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
06 April, 06:56
I hope the number of lawsuits will be equal to the number of murders the medical establishment is guilty of!

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
06 April, 06:42
This is exactly what they did to my Sissy. Her family had to stand out side and look through a window to see her. It breaks my heart the last few weeks of her life were like this. I tried so hard to get her transferred and Ivermectin. She told me Katherine I am not going to make it. She knew what they were going to do to her.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
06 April, 07:09
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
My Dad too. He just gave up!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 08:02
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
So sorry hun, so unfair and evil what they have done. You will see her again tho for sure.