Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I pray that one day there will be no more war.
C/O McGuire's
06:24 PM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 April, 11:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Cochren & Co. - One Day (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Download or stream at http://cochren.lnk.to/oneday Lyric video directed by Brad Moist. Filmed by Keelin Crew, Aaron Bean & Caleb Freeland. Edited by Matt Had...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 08:47
In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏🕊️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 April, 08:48
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen!
Hope you have an incredible day, filled with love, joy and happiness.
You are always an inspiration to me and the others.
Now, go fight the fight!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 08:32
Going "collective Vibe"

07 April, 08:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Morning, Laurel... I had the same thought.
Someone facilitated the distribution of this post as a means of raising collective consciousness to the process.
I appreciate that it happens, and I think it is his way of saying keep on posting positive vibes and thoughts.
I hope you are doing well today. I

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
07 April, 12:24
戦争も災害もない平和な世界が、もうすぐやってくると信じています。こんな残酷な世界はもういらない。。。

07 April, 06:38
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
私はあなたに同意します。もう二度と戦争がなくなる時が来ると思います。世界が変わりつつあるという希望を決して失うことはありません。私たちは毎日それを見ます。

Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
07 April, 12:04
I pray for this as well. World peace is needed now. 🙏🏻

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 April, 10:57
I so pray for this. No one ever again. And for those who have served, my husband one of them, now that they know who they were fighting for, the PTSD only gets worse. It's actually very sad. They thought they were fighting for our country and find out they were fighting for the "deep state". 😢

06 April, 10:59
In response Beck Step to her Publication
I have a lawyer who is reopening my disability case with the VA right now. They are increasing all my ratings up. After 10 years of fighting the system.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
06 April, 10:55
Peace IS the prize.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 April, 10:47
♥️Beautiful!! ThanQ to the soldier and his family for the sacrifices they have made to keep us safe..............MUCH LOVE ♥️ to ALL!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 April, 10:45
🙏🙏🙏

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
06 April, 10:40
I watch the "I'm coming home" videos and sit and cry like a baby.

06 April, 10:42
In response Mare Bear to her Publication
I do as well.
I used to do honor guard for funerals and burials at sea .
I always told myself I wasn't going to cry... First one tear, then another and I would look around to see if anyone else was crying... I would compose myself and carry on.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
06 April, 10:39
🙏

Kelly Shero @tommigirl1465
06 April, 10:36
What a beautiful thing that would be. 🥰

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 April, 10:34
AMEN

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts