Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 April, 06:24
I pray that one day there will be no more war.
C/O McGuire's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
I so pray for this. No one ever again. And for those who have served, my husband one of them, now that they know who they were fighting for, the PTSD only gets worse. It's actually very sad. They thought they were fighting for our country and find out they were fighting for the "deep state". 😢
10:57 PM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 April, 10:59
In response Beck Step to her Publication
I have a lawyer who is reopening my disability case with the VA right now. They are increasing all my ratings up. After 10 years of fighting the system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 April, 11:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I pray for good things for you. You and all our military deserve way more than what you have been given. "Nothing". My hubby too has been fighting the system for a very long time. May God bless you!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 08:34
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Finally, they are just trying to wear you down, hoping you'll give up... NEVER, you / all the military deserve the best treatment(s) possible!