Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 06:05
"I'm anxious to talk," Biden says. "I feel like I'm back in the Senate..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
This is hilarious. Richard Citizen Journalist on Telegram was waiting for over an hour at the junction of the three roads that lead to the WH entrance to record their arrival and nobody came. Eventually he was told that the meeting was canceled. But, but, here it is, just not at the White House!!
06:17 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trad55 in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 09:02
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eastern Sun @EasternSun
01 February, 08:08
darn, is there a live cam to keep an eye on whats going on up there?

Darlene Sully @JDSully
02 February, 04:00
In response Eastern Sun to her Publication
Mustang Medic is continuing his YouTube videos filming the white house has not left good man with his cowboy hat. shoutout to him. He may have some footage you are looking for.

American Woman @Justice4Children
01 February, 08:03
I WANT TO JUMP FOR JOY!!! THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE JUST PLAYING A PART. I should have known that everything Biden was doing signing 17 EO on day one, Fake inauguration, fake everything - Trump has been running the entire show. Im so happy, so excited.

American Woman @Justice4Children
01 February, 08:01
With the "coup" in Myanmar going exactly as it will here, and George news selling Save America President Donald J Trump, this thing is about to break wide open folks. We are almost here. Im freaking out. I was scared yesterday but here we are. Wow we need this great news. WE REALLY WERE WATCHING A MOVIE AND GHOSTEZRA WAS CORRECT.

Max Meridius @AllRiflesMatter
01 February, 07:09
Castle Rock Entertainment

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
01 February, 06:35
wouldnt they just use the tunnel system?

Jill Taylor @Trad55
01 February, 07:51
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
Always a possibility. In the same video he showed that there were no lights on at the WH. It was still dark as it has been for days.

Tasha Middleton @Starlightranch0
01 February, 06:30
does he have dog socks on

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
01 February, 08:09
In response Tasha Middleton to her Publication
😂😂😂

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
01 February, 06:22
another Castle Rock production at the FEMA building?

Nancy Birdsong @SongbirdN
01 February, 06:21
i was wondering the same thing. i just saw his videos on telegram - hmmm