Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
"I'm anxious to talk," Biden says. "I feel like I'm back in the Senate..."
06:05 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
02 February, 11:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What a fucking shit show. You can't make this shit up, wait, oh ya it's all made up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
02 February, 11:35
Did anybody else notice when they were walking in the doors you can see the snow outside but everyone is walking in without wiping feet... shaking snow off ?? it just struck me as odd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
02 February, 05:11
Gateway Pundit just went there....

Two Joe Bidens, Two sets of signatures. Apply Ockham's Razor...

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Stormy Bird @StormyBird
02 February, 09:37
This is a joke!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
02 February, 05:12
In response Stormy Bird to her Publication
No, literally, it IS a joke.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 February, 04:32
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

John Hancock @AntidrudgeReport
02 February, 02:20
🧐is that supposed to be the oval office?

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
01 February, 11:19
Doesn't look like Camel Toe....and Joe borrowed that suit from a 8 year old 😂😂

Kaw Cody @Dayton525
01 February, 11:11
😂🤡😂💩🤡😂🤡😂

Kaw Cody @Dayton525
01 February, 11:11
😂🤡😂💩🤡😂🤡😂

Joey Day @joeyday
01 February, 10:42
I mean come on...it's like 20 degrees outside and no one has coats on coming from outside? BULLSHIT all of it!

Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
01 February, 09:59
I'm ready, as I'm sure you all are, for this dog, Joey, to have his day!

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
01 February, 09:38
look at all the criminals. they look scared.

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
01 February, 09:09
POPCORN! GET YOUR POPCORN!! 🍿🍿🍿

Gail Foster @LibertyGirl
01 February, 09:07
Susan Collins clearly stated that they sat down with Biden ...in the Oval Office. They are all part of the charade!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 09:00
This is so silly....haha

Dario Lacic @CroPat
01 February, 08:45
Movie

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
01 February, 08:19
is anyone else getting slow playing video clips? just trying to figure out if its my phone or this site...thanks

0b10001 0b10011 @Legendrummer215
01 February, 07:54
thats some of the worst lighting effects I have seen for a "snow storm" . someone needs to tell the ligting director of this play to back off on the blue

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
01 February, 07:50
Did anyone notice #Biden dog socks? #everydoghasitsday

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
01 February, 08:08
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
I couldn't make out what was on them, but wondered why his pants are so short lol

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
01 February, 10:42
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
All the dog comms and the Q drop about the superbowl being more like the puppy bowl has me thinking they will do something on SuperBowl Sunday, which is thee most watched televised event every year! Any takers?!

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
01 February, 07:38
There are replicas of the Oval Office, the carpet is from the CLinton era with a change of sofas.

https://www.clintonfoundat...

Cathy Jeffrey @CLJ3505
01 February, 07:34
Have you ever noticed how Kamala is alway next to Biden for every meeting. Doesn't she have other agendas like previous vp's. This tells me fake administration.

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
02 February, 01:05
In response Cathy Jeffrey to his Publication
And she was so uncomfortable.

Cathy Jeffrey @CLJ3505
01 February, 07:34
Have you ever noticed how Kamala is alway next to Biden for every meeting. Doesn't she have other agendas like previous vp's. This tells me fake administration.

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
01 February, 07:19
That has got to be a set, no room in the real WH is that small. Even on tv! 😉🇺🇸☺️

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
01 February, 07:10
shit show

True North @TrueNorth
01 February, 07:05
This clearly looks like the Oval Office to me. As much as I want to believe this is all some big Hollywood movie set, look at these photos of the fireplace - compare the details from Obama in 2014 to now. Aside from the wallpaper, it's exact. Unless someone can point out a discrepancy besides the wallpaper that was changed during Trump's tenure? https://cryptome.org/2014-...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 February, 07:53
In response True North to her Publication
You do get that it's a "replica" right? That's an "exact copy". The point is not that it looks like the same size or shape----> it's WHERE it is. One is in DC we all know.

Fishing Patriot @Fishing_Patriot
01 February, 08:53
In response True North to her Publication

Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
01 February, 07:00
many things are "off" about this video. Biden's outfit is whack and ill-fitting, to be honest that doesnt look like the fake VP at all (eyes/forehead are much more feminine than Kamalas) and the STRANGEST PART: These press folks are ushered into the room, dont say a single word, Sleepy Joe says some weird dementia shit and then 2 seconds later that absolutely RUDE horrible handler woman says "Alright, let's go, come on guys!" shoving the people who JUST CAME IN right back out the door into the SNOW WITH all their camera equip?! excuse my french but what. in. the. fu(k is going on here?! 🤡🎥

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
01 February, 06:49
Saw that too. They are coming in from outside....cold weather....yet no sign of being cold or even a little chilly.

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
01 February, 06:58
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
Not only that, I'm pretty sure there isn't an external door - and if there is, not opposite the window and desk.

Marcus Arulelius @WWGNorth
01 February, 06:45
dusted off the old castle rock stage set did we?

Marcus Arulelius @WWGNorth
01 February, 06:45
dusted off the old castle rock stage set did we?

Doreen McLean @Dmckee
01 February, 06:44
😁🤣 Fake WH and what's up with the purple suits?