Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
05 April, 01:41
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
No forgetting crimes - but take the enemies ground?
Hell Yes!!!
Take the enemies slaves / army hell yes!!!
The people deserve a choice
freedom is not just for Good people
many MFs live in America.
Justice is a mission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
I hated Trump with passion before 2015!!!
Why?
His behavior and everything I saw about him.
01:42 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
05 April, 02:27
In response Happy Days to his Publication
He spent his life being around totally evil people, just to gain their trust, and get information. My favorite picture of him is the one where hillary is half laying over a table, laughing hilariously. Trump is looking down at her with pure hate in his eyes. That is the picture everyone needs to see to understand his life, and the sacrifices he made for us.

Happy Days @Sun2516
05 April, 02:50
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Exactly what I am thinking people need to know what happened at the Bush funeral was a Huge deal.