Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
05 April, 12:46
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Think logically,
If that is the case about him, then it is safe to say that "THEY" no longer have power, except for a few and for obvious reasons,
Think funnel, Thermopylae

Do you actually think HE is the only one?
Where would you go if there is no other place?
How do you remove such protection?

Think beyond "this" reality
How do you fight a war on three "TRI" fronts?
The enemy of my enemy is my?....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 12:59
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
if satanist #1 kills satanist #2… they are still both satanists.

No, you are mixing apples and oranges, people do change
the human factor is greater than anything on this Earth
and not everyone is some sick satanist to place them all in a basket.
though some grew up in such circle, "they" understood a change needed to happen quickly
do you actually think it was a "christian" who infiltrated "THEIR" circle?
01:06 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
05 April, 01:46
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
i was just saying, just because one of my enemies has a mutual foe, doesnt make him a friend.

for example,

if he was playing both sides so he can be the ruler of the world , the one world gov dictator and kill the other person who planned to be the one world government dictator , it doesn’t really fucking matter ! they’re both fucking evil ! so I don’t care who kills who! I wanna kill all the fucking evil , not just one faction who is opposed to another

(aka a luciferian fighting a satanist for control of the world)

they need to both have their heads chopped.

makes sense?

06 April, 10:00
again, expand your thinking
but "WE" understand your stance
"WE" say to you, don't make an enemy out of an ally, a mutual foe is still a foe and if you do not see him as an ally then it is that thought process that has brought this world to its knees, for it is that type of thinking "THEY" desire the population to stay in. all the while "THEY" will advance their cause in unison, while we fight and argue
The many cast doubt, "THEY", the few, laugh and launder

the point of it all is, for them to continue to expose themselves
Physically, Mentally and Spiritually
How can it be done if "THEY" are not allowed to do so?