Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 11:07
Morning Patriots!

If Elon is on our side and Elon can take over Twitter... you do realize what has already happened right?

[They] would never in a million years allow for the things that have happened and that will continue to happen.

PIC. TBIYTC. NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 April, 11:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Is Elon Musk a good guy???? I just don't know---I've never been more on the fence about an individual than him. I pray he is a good guy or at least a bad guy that turned good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Are any of us “good guys” according to God? Has God ever used “non-good guys” to accomplish His will?

Plenty of things to think about. :)
11:38 AM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kira Kju @kju17
06 April, 07:08
throw a stone who you are without guilt...
if...or...if...

Your Mom @Ur_Mom
05 April, 09:56
If God's real he's a narcissistic asshole.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
05 April, 08:43
what about David? he [screwed] up and didn’t God say he was a man after His own heart? none of us are without sin… so I think “yes” God might use “non-good guys” to accomplish His will.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 April, 03:13
1 Corinthians 1:27
King James Version
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 03:10
We have all done things we were not proud of.
No one is perfect.

God has chosen imperfect people to make his perfect plan work out exactly how he wants it to.

We are surely blessed souls to be the ones chosen to be here at this time.
If God chose Elon for this moment or part to play, Nana sure as hell isn't gonna be the one to question God's choices.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 April, 04:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Perfectly said, Nana 💞
We've ALL done things we're not proud of
& usually because we weren't AWAKE at the time.

👇 This is Elon's mother.

If Elon Musk, who is a bona fide genius,
could survive being raised in a satanic household
& STILL find rays of God's light in his life,
despite every obstacle we can be sure
the demons placed in his way
BECAUSE he's special & brilliant —
& if Elon managed to be a TRIPLE AGENT
for the Forces of Light, Q Team & President Trump,

& who could harness Tesla Tech
in 5G Towers, the Border Wall,
STARLINK satellites, Med Beds, etc.
then he's a miraculous Divine person
as far as I'm concerned.

A long time ago a friend said,
"We're all forgiven EVERYTHING in this demon prison
clean slate —

unless you became a demon, in which case,
there's no coming back from that."

Agree 💯
God bless everybody
& let's ascend out of this 3D-matrix ASAP.
A beautiful brave New World is manifesting 🌹🌍💐

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 April, 04:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Preach it Nana. We are not to judge.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
05 April, 02:07
We all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. He still loves us and uses us for his Will. Any attempt to label "good" or "bad" guys will be incorrect at least part of the time for us....part and parcel of the human condition.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 02:05
God used:
Moses: a murderer
Paul: a persercuter and muderer
Rahab: a prostitute
David: a murderer and adulterer
God always uses imperfect people because their are none righteous, no not one. That is why we need Jesus. Faith/ belief in Jesus is what makes us righteous ( made right) with God.
Remember we all change in life. Some choose to be made better, some do not. 😇
Elon may have made a choice for better, or perhaps broke free of someone who controlled him(?).

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 April, 01:00
I also have reservations about Elon Musk. However, everyone has the ability to change - to become a better version of themselves. I try to always give people the 'space' to do that, whilst at the same time continuing to use discernment.
None of us is perfect, but we can all be used to accomplish God's will.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 April, 12:59
God uses whom he Will. I can think of one , Cyrus, he was a Bad King And God used him for Good!

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
05 April, 12:25
"God has made everything for His purposes; including the wicked for the day of evil." - Proverbs 16:4

Romans chapter 9 lays out well (a little hard to swallow sometimes..)

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 April, 11:50
Excellent point! We have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. You can't imagine how much I want to believe God will use this man to accomplish "God"s will". Yes, plenty to ponder. Time and Truth will reveal all...