Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 11:07
Morning Patriots!

If Elon is on our side and Elon can take over Twitter... you do realize what has already happened right?

[They] would never in a million years allow for the things that have happened and that will continue to happen.

PIC. TBIYTC. NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 April, 11:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Is Elon Musk a good guy???? I just don't know---I've never been more on the fence about an individual than him. I pray he is a good guy or at least a bad guy that turned good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 11:38
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Are any of us “good guys” according to God? Has God ever used “non-good guys” to accomplish His will?

Plenty of things to think about. :)

I’m no one @Iam4truth
what about David? he [screwed] up and didn’t God say he was a man after His own heart? none of us are without sin… so I think “yes” God might use “non-good guys” to accomplish His will.
08:43 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Iam4truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I’m no one, click on at the bottom under it