Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
We all know Trump (Q) said look to Twitter (55)....🇺🇸

So... Elon may just be part THE PLAN to allow TRUMP back on twitter so.. “Look to Twitter...”
can happen! 🤷‍♀️

I do NOT generally believe people change. Sorry. A Hardened heart has already typically sold their Soul to Satan. (God does perform Miracles, but I have personally not seen many people Surrender to the Lord and prrform a 180! )

Q did say —-disinformation is necessary.
And..Not all bad are bad and not all good are good (something like that).

I think at this Point, the takeaway of EM and his 10% of twitter, may be so THE PLAN can move forward. He may have made a Deal? Or maybe he is a White Hat? “We will see what happens”

Maybe this whole deal is Little Q wink to ANONS! 😉
01:21 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it