Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Trick question:

Do you think the 2020 election was the most secure election ever or the least secure?
07:54 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 April, 03:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've always told people that elections are useless because you are given a choice between their selection 'A' and their selection 'B'. I voted for Lyndon LaRouche when he ran his "Income tax is unconstitutional" campaign from his prison cell where he was serving time for tax evasion. The only other time I felt like I delivered a valid vote was for DJT. I could see the 2020 shenanigans from a mile away. How do we ever trust elections again?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
05 April, 08:27
Yes, because the military monitored everything. (Watermarks)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 April, 12:37
Which election ??? The US was on emergency state.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 April, 10:36
All Rigged ...

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
05 April, 09:38
I think most secure but it was secure to allow the "cheating" to be brought to surface for all to see and si Military could watch the voting and report it to us when they are ready to declass.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
05 April, 08:04
For the other side it was , very coordinated across the country, and as much as tampering has been denied, its STILL secure,....🤷‍♀️

bijowi @bijowi
05 April, 06:05
I don't think the 2020 election was any more or less secure than any election of my lifetime. The difference between the 2020 election and all the previous ones is displaying the deception in our elections. They have all been rigged, I just didn't know it. It explains how people like Biden, Pelosi, Shiff, Waters, ect can be re-elected for decades.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
05 April, 12:02
Most secure but Military is not ready to show how they did it yet.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 April, 11:53
Under Trump control, strongest. Otherwise nay.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
04 April, 11:48
There was no election

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
05 April, 07:36
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
Interesting answer. What is your take on what really happened?

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
04 April, 10:29
Least secure due to all the mail in ballots but also secure as I’m sure all the fraud ballots and shady stuff was being monitored/recorded in real time. Hope that makes sense.

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
04 April, 10:27
That is a trick question!! I'd say most secure, once they actually get to the point of this operation to ACT on the information secured from the "We got it all"

Dana Hunteman @DBDUSA
04 April, 10:21
The Sting Theme (Joplin - The Entertainer) - YouTube

Great theme to a great film!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 April, 10:18
securely rigged in Fake-Biden's favor
securely monitored by the military by White Hats

June Patriot @JunePatriot
04 April, 10:17
Secure. White Hats set the traps to catch them all!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 April, 10:14
Secured Trap...

God Wins @Nous
The most secure election in the history of democracy

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Most monitored and Most Fraud ever!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
I see what ya did there lol. Nice.

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
04 April, 09:52
Least secure but > Most monitored election of all time

arba happihr @arba
04 April, 08:53
Water Marks

Kyra Drg @Kyra
04 April, 08:50
W.H. at the helm - They have everything
So yes, the safest ones, since the fraudsters were caught red-handed. But since seeing is believing, everything must be exposed for the less awake

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
04 April, 08:49
Watermarks and Space Force watching Id say it was secure. But the movie tells us differently.

Sean Michaels @SDo
04 April, 08:48
I like where this is going..

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 April, 08:35
They had eyes on, so perhaps more secure that go around.
Definitely, less secure in years gone by.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
04 April, 08:32
MOST… its how they have all the evidence…

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 April, 08:08
I don't think we have ever had nonrigged elections.

Kira Kju @kju17
04 April, 08:06
of course I agree that they were superbly secured...
it is known that they were also secured by 65 countries around the world...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 April, 08:05
I choose "C"
It was the Most Surveilled
🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
04 April, 08:04
Had the most overwatch, I'd say.

The military sure seems to have been watching...