Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 01:40
It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
04 April, 04:21
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Because Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Nothing was ever gonna stop the awakening. The majority of the people were gonna be awake by 2030 no matter what happened. Q nudged people just enough to speed up the awakening. People awake is their biggest fear. People awake do not comply. People awake resist. People awake fight. People awake without a government backing them will tear down the walls and pull the traitors out from their shit filled holes and hang them from the light poles all up and down Pennsylvania Avenue. They were trying to eliminate those who were likely to wake up and only keep the sheep minded alive for slaves.

04 April, 04:32
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Very nice answer , Makes sence 2 me now sorta
thankQ @eric
So when they looked forward ( looking Glass) then seen ,no matter the time lines it was going to be the same outcome and "they" want to prolong or disrupt the timeline ,thus giving them more time 2 figure a way to avoid the scenario. I Guess?😳🤔🤪

Eric Larson @ericman375
The way I understand it, the enemy had the Looking Glass until the late 90s or early 2000s at the latest. But they knew then that 2012 was the Singularity. That is why all those documentaries about 2012 with the world ending and the movie 2012. All they knew was that 2012 all possible timelines converged. After 2012, the awakening was going to be unstoppable, and they knew this, hence all the false flags of 911, middle east wars, regime changes, stripping of our freedoms and all the pathogen testing. They just ran out of time. Nothing they did worked. It's possible the good guys have been "playing" with the Looking Glass for 20 years trying to game out the best case scenarios.
05:21 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
04 April, 05:27
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Makes sense 2 me
ThankQ again🙏✌️