Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Think of the marvelous ways God has performed miracles in your own life.

Now think of what has to happen worldwide.

Some super weird and unimaginable things have happened and will continue happen.

Don’t be too quick to judge.
02:55 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 03:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
,its not my place to judge but to Trust in Him, hold the line
also digits confirms all ova the places

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 April, 03:12
Especially the miracle of you, DoQ+! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 06:58
Nana believes we will evolve to a people that are happy for what our brother or sister wants to do with their life as long as it does not harm others.

Goal~~ Individual sovereignty within a group consciousness living on a planet together in harmony and peace with each other and Gaia.

Free Will
Do no Harm
We might start there and build out?

God gave us an AWESOME place to BE!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 April, 05:17
This is great advice for our times from a great movie.

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 April, 04:45
🙏Thank you for this reminder.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 April, 03:13
Each experience a microcosm for what will come large scale?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
04 April, 03:05
Love this. My life, career etc… always felt like a dream to me; anything I focused and visualized came true. Until 4 years ago. Everything I knew except my family, vanished almost overnight. Then LV shooting , then Q drops, now here I am. Whole new dude just waiting for a new begginning with a bunch of Anonymous and Patriotic humans! Glory be to God.

#TheGreatAwakening

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 April, 03:06
I'm slow to judge but quick to research thoroughly and I don't use a garden trowel to dig.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
04 April, 03:01
Understanding God's plan requires Grace and Patience. The full mosaic is never revealed in the present. Always revealed once we are prepared to apply correct level of discernment and wisdom to the habbenings.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 03:48
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
04 April, 05:29
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
The Plan grabbed me right away, as the first drop I saw said, "FUTURE PROVES PAST". I knew exactly what he(they) meant immediately.

It was like Jesus saying, "To fulfill what's been written." Prophetic clues were given by God for thousands of years as to where to find The Truth (Jesus); still, people REFUSED to "see" as He proved God's Word (promises/prophesies) right in front of them.

Same. But different. But still same.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
04 April, 03:00
Seperating the sheep from the wolves.

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
04 April, 11:37
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
guess we just added another 51 to that "traitor " number.