Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 April, 02:55
Think of the marvelous ways God has performed miracles in your own life.

Now think of what has to happen worldwide.

Some super weird and unimaginable things have happened and will continue happen.

Don’t be too quick to judge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
Understanding God's plan requires Grace and Patience. The full mosaic is never revealed in the present. Always revealed once we are prepared to apply correct level of discernment and wisdom to the habbenings.
03:01 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
04 April, 05:29
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
The Plan grabbed me right away, as the first drop I saw said, "FUTURE PROVES PAST". I knew exactly what he(they) meant immediately.

It was like Jesus saying, "To fulfill what's been written." Prophetic clues were given by God for thousands of years as to where to find The Truth (Jesus); still, people REFUSED to "see" as He proved God's Word (promises/prophesies) right in front of them.

Same. But different. But still same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 03:48
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication