Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I wonder if the folk on Gab miss me yet? I just prefer it here. Vibez matter.
07:46 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
04 April, 03:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is "home" to many of us like minded people. I always enjoyed seeing your pictures. Missed them when I was booted from twit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
03 April, 11:40
Is this Hogwarts from Harry Potter? It is truly a beautiful place. Thank you fir sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
03 April, 10:33
Ye Haw! Looks lke we all like you too! I liked you on twitter!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 April, 10:28
Aim glad ur here too i like your work/ thinking✌️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 April, 10:14
I for one am glad you’re here❤️

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
03 April, 10:00
Family is everything!

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 April, 09:45
We are very happy you are here, Martin! Blessings to you!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
03 April, 09:34
i left there a few months ago. his ego was too big and got tired of the trump bashing

1776 ... @IGG1776
03 April, 09:32
Rather have you here Martin.

Storm Rider @StormRider
03 April, 09:19
Happy you're here!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 April, 09:15
we are blessed and grateful to have you here...☺️🥰

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
03 April, 09:15
I am on both. .. and now I am also on Truth. Gab people can be meaner. Here, we are all on the same page. Very few shills, most people are polite and encouraging and truly awake. But also - because we are so united in this site, it becomes a bit of an echo chamber. I need to see what people who I may disagree with are saying just to understand the world as a whole and to put it all together -

But Anonup is like a family.

DkH O’Dell @DkH
03 April, 09:33
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
I just go to church and most everyone is buying all he Ukraine news. I have tried to inform several but I don’t think they were receptive. Even the ones that were big Trump supporters seem to have given up. I just sit there and Thank God for waking me up! I will becer give up and can’t wait for the I told you so!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 April, 08:55
How awesome that you are with us, we Love you being here....🙏💖😇

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 April, 08:49
You didn't share your pictures Martin.........

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 08:48
Nana is so glad you came over, missed you!

I like to hit up the other sites to help wake ppl up but mostly I feel like I need to wash negatives and sometimes evil off before I come back to anonup cause it is home.

I get a pretty good feeling at 107daily and Truth as well so far, but they are so big, with so many ppl it is like being lost in an ocean as far as connecting with anyone other than our family of anons over there.

Perhaps when every one that is going to sign up gets there and we get this site connected in what ever fashion Koba and VK are mentioning we can stay together there.
Kinda watch each others 6.
It has been so awesome here not having to deal with trying to get followers just to be able to communicate.Thx kobayashi @vincentkennedy

Nana has been thinking that this group of anons are very special & I have been mulling around ways that we together can make an impact. We have such talent here, we could do things to make a difference.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 April, 08:46
love your pics Martin...got one of your calendars. BUT I dont want to use. Its still wrapped safely in the shipping envelope. Gonna be worth some cash! When are you going to sell some of your photos as NFTs...??? Better keep us posted 😉

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 April, 08:45
Nice! I am going to share some of mine . . .

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 April, 10:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
CAT TAILS AND WILLOWS , I HAVE THEM ON MY PROPERTY, NICE

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 April, 08:44
We are glad you’re here Martin. beautiful photos
😊

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
03 April, 08:44
I certainly do...Gab is like the wild, wild west😳I get so tired of the white supremacists and the Jew hate...Its like a cage match on Gab most days..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 08:37
Pain, Most high twice, 32 mirror 23 pain!

They are doing some really strange things over on Twit wit.
Some of the light workers are telling ppl that ONLY ppl that are on Twit wit will ascend to 5D only the "awake" group on Twit wit will escape the hell matrix.

Warning ppl not to get pulled down to lower levels on anonup and other platforms that well, just are not enlightened.

Sad really, that ppl buy into that.
Anyone anywhere can ascend to 5D (connect to God Consciousness).

Claiming to be connected to God and the God consciousness and talking like that do not seem to go together to Nana.

We are all pieces of God, we are all eternal energy beings and we all can understand what that means and be what ever and where ever we want to be. God is all that is, God is everywhere, not just on twit wit.
Twitwit imho is going down & will eventually be bankrupt.

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 April, 09:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you are entrely correct!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
03 April, 10:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🥴 I'm glad I didn't go back when twatter gave me the boot lol

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 April, 08:34
closer family network here. Feels like home here.

Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
03 April, 08:28
“Vibez matter” is 100% correct!
Too much negativity on gab.
You can shout at the problem or be the solution.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 April, 08:28
🙏💞

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 April, 08:27
Vibes definitely matter👊

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
03 April, 08:27
I never liked the name “Gab”. Too much like “blab”. We have a neighbor we call Gabby Blabby. Always running from one neighbor to the next, tongue wagging about 40 mph. I swear if the neighbors would stop talking to her, everything about everyone wouldn’t be public knowledge via
“How well do you know your neighborhood news blog?” I’ve never read a thing about me on there because everytime I see her coming down the street I turn the water hose on full blast and make sure I get half the street. Gab reminds me of a bunch of old gossiping nitties that have nothing to say.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
03 April, 08:24
Well I'm super glad you're here Martin! I love you and your pictures! 💙 How did the talk go? 🤗

God Wins @Nous
03 April, 08:19
Same here. Lately Anonup has been feeling fresh although the main reason i prefer anonup is because of specific accounts and because it's kind of less mainstream

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 April, 08:19
Agreed.
I ghosted my GAB months ago.
(sorry, @ 72 Seconds...🙏)

It's annoying to compose a post and have it refused, time after time.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 April, 09:18
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
I did the same to my Gab acct

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
03 April, 08:16
Something broke over there, Gab is down for some reason tonight.

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
03 April, 10:09
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Telegram too

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
03 April, 08:16
Durham.