Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 April, 06:28
Anonup is raising interesting issues about social media for me. It appears to be remarkable well "weeded" of trolls and bots. The audience is high level, loving, and erudite. There's none of the anger of Gab or idiocy of Twatter.

I post some things to Gab because I don't feel they do much for people here (e.g. article links with a pull quote). Some stuff like my photos it would be nice to have a mechanism to push to both. Anonup is like your peers and bosses are watching, so you had better put out quality stuff.

The one downside I see of a niche social media platform is you don't so easily get to promote people and content from obscurity as a "big name". Once I had 100k+ followers on Twatter I could magically direct attention to videos etc. For someone who had sung a special song, say, and put it on YouTube those thousand views would make their day and week.

Sometimes quality and quantity are in tension; other times not. One public square, or many?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 12:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Nana understand too.
I see AU as home, a place where true Patriots can communicate without hostility, and I use the other sites to help wake more ppl up.

We have just begun, imho, even here on AU to peal back the final truth layers of our history and where we can go ALL>

There are many levels of awake just as there are many dimensions and different spiritual awareness in different dimensions.

Nana doesnt think we have fully realized our soul power and connection to the God consciousness yet, and where the majority of awakening on that level will be here on AU because it will require a group of ppl that can discuss issues without getting angry that can keep egos in check to look outside the box.

Only then will we be fully awake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
and just for fun: AU is the symbol for gold.
04:13 AM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dawn95 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 April, 09:27
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
🤣🤣😂Slick.