Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Anonup is raising interesting issues about social media for me. It appears to be remarkable well "weeded" of trolls and bots. The audience is high level, loving, and erudite. There's none of the anger of Gab or idiocy of Twatter.

I post some things to Gab because I don't feel they do much for people here (e.g. article links with a pull quote). Some stuff like my photos it would be nice to have a mechanism to push to both. Anonup is like your peers and bosses are watching, so you had better put out quality stuff.

The one downside I see of a niche social media platform is you don't so easily get to promote people and content from obscurity as a "big name". Once I had 100k+ followers on Twatter I could magically direct attention to videos etc. For someone who had sung a special song, say, and put it on YouTube those thousand views would make their day and week.

Sometimes quality and quantity are in tension; other times not. One public square, or many?
06:28 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
skyways @skyways
02 April, 11:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Guardians of the Looking Glass

This addendum will discuss the 2030 singularity, events leading up to it and the history of the looking glass artifact.

We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
02 April, 04:25
As I mentioned in a previous reply/post - AU is a safe space for me - my go to place.
I float between IG, GAB & AU to get varying perspectives of current events.
Obviously, it's all based on who you follow and certain topics/interests but it's interesting to see the broad range of content.
I deleted FB years ago because it was just a cesspool of garbage, even though they were "friends".
Gab - Meh. I like what Andrew has offered as an alternative for social media but I usually know content prior to going on Gab because I saw it first on AU.
The frens on AU remind me of the anons from Voat.
On AU, everyone speaks their mind, shares info & supports one another.
There is no judgment on AU unless you are totally out of line or over the top.
Although IG is Meta (FB), many of who I follow share Twatter posts and since I'm suspended, I can get more info & perspective of who is saying what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
02 April, 03:45
This is by far the best , if not the ONLY site like this. Anons supporting each other, GOD is front and center, no hatefulness. As long as this platform is here, this is where I will be. I feel it has grown a lot in the last month or so. Kinda curious to know those numbers. Anyways, At one point on Twatter, you didn't have 100k followers. Keep on keeping on. Folks are listening.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 April, 01:57
i like having different platforms. FB is more personal where my immediate friends and family are. i go to telegram for current content. used to be where i got notifications for q posts. here for the deep dive references. twitter to troll the big names. i do not expect one platform to be everything.

Aga Gie @AgaG
02 April, 01:55
What is more important?
Promote something or make someone think?
On AU are great thinkers. Even if they don't share they undrestand. We discus great ideas here.
Big numbers and ,,big name'' only feeds your ego...
Friends on AU will send you love and support...

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 April, 01:43
ive mentioned before in another line similar to this, that AU is my place to rest, recover, reload. i find peace here and the right topics to discuss and push my thinking even further. the other forums can be broadly informative or mainstream enough to keep the pulse on newer or normie challenges, but they often turn dramatic or repetative. we were all there at one point, so i think there is still value in supporting and sharing what we’ve learned to keep ALL vibes high. But different locations resonate with everyone differently. many pubs, one goal

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
02 April, 12:51
Here is a good new song that deserves promotion right now.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Andrés Cotter ft. Dan Vitale (Bim Skala Bim) “Never give up the good“ - YouTube

Andrés Cotter feat. Dan Vitale from Bim Skala Bim“NEVER GIVE UP THE GOOD“ (Vitale/Cotter/Ferreyra)Vocals: Dan Vitale (U.S.A.) (Bim Skala Bim)Backing vocals: ...

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
02 April, 08:09
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
couldnt finish it. too many freemason pedo symbols. sorry🤮

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
02 April, 12:46
One neighborhood pub or two?

memes matter @NoComment
02 April, 12:43
to me this was the first together with wego thats the OG TruthSocial, who knQws in here

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 12:31
Nana understand too.
I see AU as home, a place where true Patriots can communicate without hostility, and I use the other sites to help wake more ppl up.

We have just begun, imho, even here on AU to peal back the final truth layers of our history and where we can go ALL>

There are many levels of awake just as there are many dimensions and different spiritual awareness in different dimensions.

Nana doesnt think we have fully realized our soul power and connection to the God consciousness yet, and where the majority of awakening on that level will be here on AU because it will require a group of ppl that can discuss issues without getting angry that can keep egos in check to look outside the box.

Only then will we be fully awake.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 April, 04:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yep almost feels like a Great Awakening!😉

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 April, 04:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
and just for fun: AU is the symbol for gold.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
02 April, 11:51
Valid points - but with that said - I think only one public square will most likely have like minded people engaging with like minded ideas - multiple platforms with no censoring would be best if possible IMHO- this would allow all of us to try to understand the why of how so many people can think differently -

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
02 April, 11:46
I view AU as “preachin’ to the choir”. More patriots than trolls for sure! We can see relavent breaking news here without weeding through the trolls and arguments of the other social media platforms (although I have blocked a few people that would not allow me to question their posts here). For the most part, it’s like a breath of fresh air. We go to the other platforms and get frustrated or brain-overload and come back here to be with people that are more like family. Everyone here seems mature enough to keep scrolling past any bat crap crazy stuff. 🤣 I do wish I could get on TS though. 😢

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 April, 11:34
I love it here too Martin! FamilyIsEverything!🥰

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
02 April, 11:26
whatever you do, this bud's for you

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
02 April, 11:17
Seems truth and quality on anon up are what everyone is looking for….Twitter on the other hand feeds off lies and hate..

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
02 April, 11:16
i get that for sure

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
02 April, 11:05
Sometimes when we are in danger but don't see it, we may not understand the instruction to move at that time. It becomes apparent later on.

Several years ago, I was surrounded by many dangerous people in numerous groups on FB. I reached out to some of the agents who worked my original case of identity theft back in 2003-2005.

A huge ring of criminal activity was very well alive and active. Somehow I stepped into the center of that hornet's nest. Many threats and attempts on my life were made. With the help of many people, I was able to get 100's of thousands of FB accounts taken down. So many bot accounts too. Many coming out of the Middle East. There were many FB groups trafficking children that were also removed.

Sometimes people are too trusting with the wrong people online. Yet it's in our nature to want to trust and help others.

So I look at social media as a way to help protect and help others. by preventing those people from harming others.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
02 April, 11:04
AnonUp has been like a saving grace for me. I was permanently banned from Fascistbook before POTUS Trump was (my personal badge of honor lol), then Twatville kept allowing me back under slight tweaks to my username, then I received the permanent ban badge from them, too.
Gab has been one I'm in, but don't use, and when VK created WeGo I was in total burnout mode and never joined.
My 'wait list number' for TS has remained at the same number (877k+) for months now, but I do post and share with many personal contacts outside of social media.
It's never been about the numbers for me, but about Truth, children, Remembering we are here but for a short time, and sharing the Love we've been so freely given.

Appreciate your posts so much, Martin, and the solace found here in the midst of an upside-down increasingly difficult to navigate world we all find ourselves in.

#TheBestIsYetAhead
#HoldTheLineAsWeNeedYou
#FamilyIsEverythingAndYouAreOurs

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 April, 10:20
from my experience in spiritual circles the “newbies” begin on the fringe groups and either stay or “grow” into the “center” group.

I personally consider AU the center group. While it may not be as popular moving forward, it is necessary spiritually for its divine purpose in The Plan.

spiritual vibes conquers a lot of evil ways. distractions keep the few from their primary purpose.

May God carry the anons through this movment amd remind us of our purpose through the war and through rebuilding forever and ever. And may our purpose give way to a new beginning for each and every soul on earth.

Anons carry the message and the light,
God Wins

Have a great day Frens!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
02 April, 11:47
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
It truly has been my mental saving grace 🥰

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
02 April, 09:48

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 April, 09:54
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
great drop!
🥰

Vita et Lux @eastsidethirdeye
02 April, 09:45
Whichever works best for you and you get the best reception. If you're getting the truth out like you are good sir, I'm looking to hear it. We forget that WE and our community building make these platforms, not the globalist tech giants that own their name. Much love and support, we're never alone 🙏

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
02 April, 09:43
and here I am
finding 10 minutes free on my job, and i am checking into au (frens: you, vk kim Lauren Georgia Doq,)
to see if “the thing” has happened….
then to Tik Tock to unwind and laugh bc “it”hasn't happened
pick up a riveting rabbit hole and drop
it back here on au
PSA:
i like not knowing what my “friends” are doing.
i enjoy not knowing what my “friends” are thinking, eating or seeing
random strangers slipping on ice cat vidoes and touching moments. maybe a recipe(tik tock) is my speed rn
what ever social media platform, i got all i care to digest
btw
the BIG names on Truth…. make me 🤢
but im on it
WeGo was introduced by vk…. same logo 🤔

Kim Board @Kimpossible
02 April, 09:42
I've managed to keep my natural blog Twitter page after my original was deleted on Jan 6. I see some of the best accounts come back and be removed over and over. I don't post much on Twitter because of the bots. Anonup is great! Your photos as well as your content has helped me find things I needed to learn about, for that I thank you!

MvA_r @MvA_r
02 April, 09:40
"A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares. A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who's bound to have some characteristics of Quality.”"

MvA_r @MvA_r
02 April, 09:40
In response MvA_r to his Publication

02 April, 09:36
Martin, my Mom and I loved looking at your photography together. You are a brilliantly talented person. I hope your talk went well the other day. 🥰

02 April, 09:35

Whimma Texas @Whimma
02 April, 09:25
it's like going on vacation.. it's nice to see other places but there's no place like home 💜

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
02 April, 09:24
I come here to be with my people for belonging. I guess I crave this, with the rest of the world so out of touch. I use FB for family and the occasional push with hopes to present that idea that gets them to take a look. I am permanently banned from twitter, and do not have much time of Gab. Eager for TS, but I figure they know I am awake, and target audience is those who need info.

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
02 April, 09:12
I enjoy AnonUp because I give info here to my FB group I have had over 2yrs almost reaching 300 members. I know it's small but we have good quality content. I rather have the members with the facts and have them seed it out too. I have twitter with just a few people I follow again for content. I have Gab for back up. Lastly I am on Right Only too. The most amount of people I follow is 20 as. I never do it for the numbers. On fb I bring in people I see having no one around for support when I see battles happen on Social media. We have all levels on my site of awakening.

Happy Days @Sun2516
02 April, 08:53