Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 April, 01:20
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Another perspective: Keep sowing the seeds of truth because you never know when one tiny seed of truth will take root and grow in a person's heart. πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 April, 01:16
God is doing a new thing, and it is springing up in ways that will amaze us. πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
03 April, 10:21
Vibes! I planted some mustard seeds in the fall. I was sitting here watching a bee on the blooms.
Mustard (Brassica juncea) are beneficial for the soil also.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 April, 10:13
Discernment...well, you can’t ignore God, he is working through you!! πŸ™πŸ™β˜ΊοΈ

Awake Now @Awakenow
03 April, 09:57
I believe many of us were called to do this exact thing!
My daughter and I both started growing food. Mine in planters for now… she and her family started raised beds.

Blessings!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
03 April, 09:35
I come from a long line gardners in my family. When hubby and i moved into our home, there were raised garden beds so the following year we planted a bunch of different veggies and canned as well. We ended up taking out the raised beds and bought a tiller. now we're going to extend out our garden and plant more things for canning and freezing. Every year that we've planted, when I'm planting I always pray over it and ask God to bless us with a bountiful, clean harvest. There's something wonderful and miraculous about working in the dirt and getting something beautiful to grow that nourishes your body as well as your soul.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 April, 09:58
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Oh Yes! Working in the dirt - I call it daily therapy! Doing the same - 2 4x8 ft raised beds, got a new Insta-Pot to do more than water bath canning this summer and freeze all those extra Satsuma oranges we get every year! Goes great in a morning smoothie! This is a wonderful time to be alive! Happy 'therapy'! πŸ™ πŸ₯•πŸŒ½πŸ… πŸ•ŠοΈ

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 12:26
this is so crazy. I know I know you from your hand and I have no idea why

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 April, 12:18
Wonderful!
The leaf is massive, how long do they take to mature?
I work with plants for a living, for the most part, it is very therapeutic. I much prefer doing so in my own yard or a friends.
Going to plant a vegetable garden this year, first time in about 20 years, lol.
🌱

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 April, 11:56
Joey, That’s my answer for most what is going on…grow food. We are from the earth. I love the mustard plant. I think with time and practice you will learn so much. Congratulations. I have been gardening since my dad taught me when I was young. It feeds my soul.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 April, 11:25
That is an amazing testament πŸ™Œ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 April, 11:24
WOW Joey, I am impressed. How do you cook that? I hvae never had mustard greens but have seeds. We are starting seedlings inside. That is beautiful.

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 April, 10:58
Very cool!

bbruce995 @bbruce995
02 April, 10:34
we were all given some sort if skill, it's the luck of the draw though.

LeLe John @Grace1125
02 April, 10:30
i felt the great TP shortage of early 2020 was one of the MSMs first attempts to see how well (their) propaganda amd new mind conteol tactics were operating. like a test run of sorts

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
02 April, 10:26
Nice plant! πŸ‘πŸΌ That is very pretty.
I almost planted a garden back then but I didn't. I just recently however bought some organic corn and tomato seeds. I plan on planting organic potatoes too. Wish me luck. lol I don't have a green thumb but it isn't brown either. This could go either way. πŸ˜†

Jay James @birdmanjay
02 April, 10:24
Love this. Im very well stocked, but I just ordered a bunch of heirloom seeds and im in the process of building 2 chicken coups...eggs and neat. probably gonna get some goats too. Its not just prepping...it feels right

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 April, 10:23
Very nice ... Hi Joey

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 April, 10:19
Faith as a mustard seed! Beautiful! And there is something so therapeutic in working with the soil. I don’t understand it, but I feel it. Planting seeds…. 🌱

Pink Totter @Totter
02 April, 11:19
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Barefooted in the garden with the sunshine on your shoulders is wonderful!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 April, 10:19
Mullin is wonder for that and good for the eyes?

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
02 April, 10:18
That is absolutely vibrant & beautiful. Green thumb no doubtπŸ™Œ

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 April, 10:16
The Spirit is strong in you!
God works in wondrous and mysterious ways.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 April, 10:13
Beautiful and that's FAITH

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 10:10
that is huge

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
02 April, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
;)😎

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
02 April, 09:46
Much love Joey, I am sending so much love, light, courage, strength, truth, and all the good things which are in alignment waiting to go big as you are already well on your way to greatness πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
02 April, 08:45
Beautiful Faith.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
02 April, 08:34
Gorgeous!