Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
I come from a long line gardners in my family. When hubby and i moved into our home, there were raised garden beds so the following year we planted a bunch of different veggies and canned as well. We ended up taking out the raised beds and bought a tiller. now we're going to extend out our garden and plant more things for canning and freezing. Every year that we've planted, when I'm planting I always pray over it and ask God to bless us with a bountiful, clean harvest. There's something wonderful and miraculous about working in the dirt and getting something beautiful to grow that nourishes your body as well as your soul.
09:35 AM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 April, 09:58
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Oh Yes! Working in the dirt - I call it daily therapy! Doing the same - 2 4x8 ft raised beds, got a new Insta-Pot to do more than water bath canning this summer and freeze all those extra Satsuma oranges we get every year! Goes great in a morning smoothie! This is a wonderful time to be alive! Happy 'therapy'! 🙏 🥕🌽🍅 🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
03 April, 10:18
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Love it! I enjoy having that time with my hubby because we talk about things while we're working and joke around and we don't talk about anything serious, we enjoy each other's company. The times i go out by myself, i pray and sing or just be quiet and listen to the birds chirping and going about their business. sometimes my doggy will come sit by and watch what I'm doing and I'll talk to her..lol. I pray for a bountiful harvest for you and everyone who's planting for this season!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396