Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
02 April, 10:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
the Kosovo transformer.Also interesting are the Visoko stone spheres which can actually be found all around Balkan. Visoko pyramid goes without saying if we are talking about 20 000 ybp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 April, 03:36
In response God Wins to his Publication
Also should be returned to it's rightful owners.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 April, 03:47
In response God Wins to his Publication
Also, makes you wonder from which tribe is Tesla. Tesla remembered.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
02 April, 06:22
The Land Before Time.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 06:21

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 April, 05:11
"some people" as in Royal Geographic Society, Smithsonian Institute, National Geographic Society, as examples. There is a whole lotta actual history (esp. antediluvian) still to be released for public 're-education'. We have a long road of awakening and healing ahead of us...

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
02 April, 05:05
The same people who tried to hide GOD❗

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
02 April, 04:20
Need more TIME to look deeper?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 April, 03:13
What we see as forever, the universe sees as a heartbeat.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 April, 03:07
Do they track their "dating" lies?

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
02 April, 03:04
VK YOU EVER READ GRAHAM HANCOCK'S BOOKS? PUT A LOT OF PIECES TOGETHER FOR ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER REVISITING IT NOW AND ITS STARTING TO MAKE EVEN MORE SENSE. ALTHOUGH I THINK HES MISSING THE PERSPECTIVE THAT WE HAVE, SO HE MISTAKES EVIL FOR IGNORANCE AMONGST GEOLOGISTS AND EGYPTOLOGYSTS, ETC

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 April, 02:01
That’s a lot of 11’s.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 April, 12:57
that sounds like an Omar reference. hmm

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 April, 12:57
VK thats some sketchy sh!T 👀👀👀

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
02 April, 12:50
Some people did something

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
02 April, 01:20
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
🤣

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 April, 12:39
LOTS OF OUT OF PLACE ARTIFACS THAT DISRUPT THEIR TIMELINE OF MAN IS BURIED OR CALLED A HOAX THEY DONT WANT THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT OUR ANCIENT ARCHEOLOGY

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 April, 12:29
😯

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
02 April, 12:28
Gotta think investments in industry/ company involved in these super magnets rare earth metals stuff will be key going forward

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 April, 12:27
Remind’s me of Fred’s car battery
Then I wondered what the Jetsin’s would have go to look it up and find this https://youtu.be/FzhREYOK0...
I think I need one.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 April, 12:26
looks like part of the rock is quartz?
wonder if orig vid says

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 April, 12:25
Noting timestamp 12:02

🧐12:02 > 32 《》 23

🧐Somethings = 429, 774, 129

💧1202 🌴
🧐 Screenshot
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧2021🔥
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q

💧122🙏
Do you believe in coincidences?
Paint the picture.
Crumbs will make bread.
Operations underway.
Operators active.
Pray.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q
🧐💧

💧221
What news broke?
American contractors where?
Hanging from feet?
Re-read dumps.
Why is this relevant?
News unlocks map.
Expand your thinking.
Q

💧23🔥
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.
🧐💧

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 April, 12:33
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧32 🔥
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).
🧐 "hiding" in VK's post & "hide" in 💧

💧5🔥
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith.
🧐 "hiding" in post & "truth" in 💧
🧐 discovery in post was embedded in rock & "evil is embedded globally" in 💧
🧐💧

💧429🔥
Do you believe in coincidences?
Keep list updated.
Flood unstoppable.
Q
🧐💧 CEOs

🧐CONTINUED👇

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
02 April, 12:23
History keeps repeating itself.. how do we break the cycle? should we? What happens if the cycle is broken..

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
02 April, 12:22
VK trying to blow my brain up this morming. 🤯😆

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 April, 12:20
WOW!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 April, 12:23
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
alot of 2’s I see there!
Have you been seeing double lately? If the number 2222 is suddenly everywhere you look, it means your guardian angel is close by and they’re trying to get your attention. But angels rarely speak in plain English (or any human language really). They prefer to use numbers.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 12:15
Pre-flood World. Antediluvian civilizations.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 April, 12:11
They have hid a lot ! I have been thinking about how they bury a person 6 feet and facing east , i know they have tricked people with their satanic ways was this one of them too ? The unknown Soldier that is guarded 24/7 they never cared about people so it makes me wonder what are they guarding ? I could be wrong here but i question everything .

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
02 April, 12:19
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Interesting thought for sure.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
02 April, 12:08
Looks like some sort of levitation device.

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
02 April, 12:09
I had just posted this earlier after my morning meditation.
Seems to be connected!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 April, 12:07

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 12:25
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Time Wars.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 April, 12:40
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
This is super great! I am travelling today with my normie husband.
I told him about these pics.

normie husband said, “what do we know! civilization may have been wiped out, and we had to start over. Actually technology has probably been here since the beginning and it is hidden from the masses at different times. I just think this ‘whole’ thing is cyclical.

I giggled. 🤣

I did not say, “I am a little anon ‘helping’ to bring down the whole corrupt system with vibes and shit like that!”

I have a filter. 🤣

Really I think I am here for the rebuilding part. 🥰
Somedays I think I have special powers to break spells, magic, etc 🙌 🤣🤷‍♀️

I think there will come a time soon, very soon that these things I think will be accepted as norm.

My normie husband has been my personal beta test for these things. He has started saying things before I do!!!

The frequecies must be changing! He is definitely tuning in to something different!

💥🥰⚡️

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
02 April, 12:06
The amount of energy needed to melt hard rock isnt achievable today (at scale) but sure seems like the technology existed. Always wondered if some of these ancient rock structures were meant almost as a casting with molten rock

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
02 April, 12:06
copper wasn’t arround 20k ago.. supposedly
Dec 10, 2017 11:29:56 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Blunt & Direct Time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
EVIL.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q