Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 12:02
Some people are hiding somethings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
This is super great! I am travelling today with my normie husband.
I told him about these pics.

normie husband said, “what do we know! civilization may have been wiped out, and we had to start over. Actually technology has probably been here since the beginning and it is hidden from the masses at different times. I just think this ‘whole’ thing is cyclical.

I giggled. 🤣

I did not say, “I am a little anon ‘helping’ to bring down the whole corrupt system with vibes and shit like that!”

I have a filter. 🤣

Really I think I am here for the rebuilding part. 🥰
Somedays I think I have special powers to break spells, magic, etc 🙌 🤣🤷‍♀️

I think there will come a time soon, very soon that these things I think will be accepted as norm.

My normie husband has been my personal beta test for these things. He has started saying things before I do!!!

The frequecies must be changing! He is definitely tuning in to something different!

💥🥰⚡️
12:40 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 April, 01:01
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
🥰🤷‍♀️

who knows. the one thing I know about spirtuality
it is the unseen silent war where the chosen never get credit, are not exposed, fly under the “radar” and are immune from the masses. God gets the Glory.

So I just do my thing my way 🤣

And I will never know. 🤷‍♀️

Spiritual circles work much the same way.

I am always really good with that. 🥰

It’s all coming to the masses. NCSWIC.
Your family will change. slow drip to flood is a spiritual pattern.🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396