Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
01 April, 03:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 03:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 April, 03:57
VK, you alluded to when Schumann lines collide there is something spirit/ spiritual going on (good or bad). Ive thought for awhile now that ‘selling your soul to the devil’ basically opens yourself up for some sort of another dimensional being? I cannot explain why Boris Johnson went into the hospital one man and came out literally a different dude- much more evil.

01 April, 05:05
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Expanding.

CERN opens. Spikes SR. Cat comes out. Gives Parasites to black eye club thru Ritual. Spikes SR. Makes the black eyes dumb (but still powerful) fooks. Romney was the latest member.

Now what if they figured out a way to replicate this parasite in a different form. Vax.

Why would POTUS go along with LightSpeed? Did he know? At some Point a cure will really need to be released. Unvaxxed will not need it.

Now all this is just a theory.

The other theory is POTUS could be in on it all and all the actors were just doing their assigned hater roles.

That falls apart quickly for me due to the desire I feel thru Trump wanting to go down in history as saving mankind.

Then?...

The world loves him? Biblical stuff? BO 666 Confirmed?
Just learning the bible myself and keeping a very open mind.

*Exploring all possible vibes no matter how they make me feel. Been on the roller-coaster long enough to expect anything including a negative shift in the TL.

Not over

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
01 April, 06:53
I want to believe Trump is a good guy and I want to trust the plan - but (and it’s a big controversal, probably make me hated on and bad but), what if he is the antichrist? The anti christ is supposed to bring world peace, right? We were well on our way to that before the fake election, so IF Trump were to come back, swooping in and saving the day, ushering in world peace, it’s all great and we’re “saved”, right? Nothing can stop what is coming and it’s biblical, and I do believe it is, but...just voicing my thoughts and concerns. Go easy on me lol

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If anything what I would want to come from bringing this up is to remove any fear of talking about it. If people hold these things in the subconscious thought (like some are) it will manifest. That's how manifesting works. On a subconscious level. Its not what you think you are suppose to think that makes things manifest. We owe it to ourselves to be truthful to ourselves.
09:57 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
02 April, 12:59
I would like to ask a legit question, not to be attacked but am looking for answers. Why then is President Trump shown in many pics and videos doing the Freemason handshake, the pyramid with his hands and the 666 okay hand gesture in many speeches?
It doesn't make sense to me.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 05:06
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Probably trolling

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 April, 10:51
To me it is also one of the meaning of "from dark to light".
Having the courage to look at everything you have inside (most of the dark stuff is probably there because of mind control and programming) and let it out, face it, learn from it, make peace with it, let it go, move on...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 10:34
Y E S - the sub subconscious is powerful ... those thought begin or are enhanced In our dedicated prayer and meditation / active thoughts.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 April, 10:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
The seeds of doubt & deception have now been planted/inserted, pray for discernment

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
02 April, 07:16
This plan runs a hell of a long time.
Spiral + Gun.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 10:31
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
wow - when was this and where?
"Spiral + Gun."

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
02 April, 05:45
For fun, don't attack me, I ponder if Trump is long gone and is an avatar being used by the good guys. Did they put in a swamp creature to penetrate the swamp? The swamp LOVED Trump until he started getting momentum in the 2016 race. TV shows, interviews, magazine covers, SNL, talk shows, etc.. Melania too. Is Trump really Trump? If Biden isn't Biden.... is Trump really Trump? Im sure this has been brought up here before, sorry if I missed it.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 April, 10:47
In response Becca Lumian to his Publication
one day very soon you wont have to start a conversation by saying dont attack me. also you have an amazing outlook keep your head on a suviel and trust your ❤️

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
02 April, 12:01
In response Becca Lumian to his Publication
What if Trump is Trump.. but sometimes its JFK jr in a Trump Mask/Suit.. That would be mind blowing for sure 🤯

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
02 April, 03:29
When we are in the role of an observer of ourselves, we can more easily differentiate these facts.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
02 April, 02:08
Two things the Bible talks about are the "heart" and speaking. The Biblical "heart" is actually the center of our chest and not the organ. That's the part where we feel our intuition or "vibe" (so to speak). Like how someone can get a "feeling" inside of them when around certain people (example). I always thought of the heart as our electro-magnetic "core" and that core interacts with the electro-magnetic Earth. As for speaking the Bible reminds us in many chapters about idle talk, vain repetitions (chatter), gossip, slander, lying, and of course excessive talking in general. One of the reasons I've interpreted is that we hear ourselves talking, and when we do we program our own subconscious. We can also program our subconscious via our own thoughts. Now when our subconscious interacts with our (Biblical) heart, we create impulses and push them out and Lord knows what we'll get in return. Hence the line "guard your heart". Pray ceaselessly.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 April, 11:51
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Aptly put.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 April, 11:22
🙏🙏🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 April, 11:19
That IS the truth
The subconscious mind can be at times a dangerous place to go, depending on what is being held there.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 April, 11:14
Well the freaking buckle up post for the last 3 years from the white hats hasn’t manifested yet ! We deserve too know the truth of what is really going on.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 April, 10:42
@godwins202 Consider countries such as Africa or warring factions in the Middle East. There is no reasonable way to get all of those folks to lay down their arms all at the same time. Found this on Got Questions, I hope this helps:

As Christians we should promote peace instead of conflict, remembering that by our own actions, complete peace will never be achieved because of the fallen state of man. Our faith remains in God and Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace. Until He comes to renew the world and bring true peace, world peace will remain little more than a dream. Our most important task is to convince others of their need for the Savior, the only One who can bring about peace between individuals & God. “Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:1). This is the way we promote world peace—by bringing to the world the message of peace with God: be reconciled to God through Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20).

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 April, 10:30
Preach Bro 🔥👊🏾

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
01 April, 10:19
i bet you read the secret. my wife did while back and ever since then ive been trying to manifest her reading it again.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
01 April, 10:37
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
The Secret is good.
As is The Alchemist. Highly recommend.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
01 April, 10:16
Well, i had this thought about Trump too, like most here im sure. the one thing thats made me more certain Trump is not the antichrist, is he always gives praise directly to Jesus Christ, revelation says the opposite about the antichrist. Also i think the book of John refers to the antichrist as a spirit.... Maybe the spirit doesnt take physical form? or maybe it can/will like Sauron in the Lord of the Rings.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
01 April, 10:10
When you posted that I didn't even want to entertain that thought.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 April, 10:08
Absolutely! 100%

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 April, 10:05
Intention of the Heart[.]