Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
VK if i am watching or researching negative energy stuff, i play frequency music in the background to combat the low vibe, for eg 528hz...& cleanse my space with palo santo...actually most days i have frquency music on & choice which ever hz i am drawn to for the day.
Hope you feel better quick!
07:42 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 07:08
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
You say, " I cleanse my space with palo santo"
What is this? How does it wok?
Totally agree about the radio music (432hz or 528hz) ... and prefer no TV ... same dissonance in TV.

I wonder about the human voice ... has anyone measured the Hz in an acapella voice?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 April, 04:50
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 April, 12:43
palo santo, have used in the past, will order again♥️

02 April, 01:01
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Palo Santo is my fav...or I burn frankincense resin & sometimes white sage. Since I haven't been back to Goa for a while, I haven't been able to get the handmade pure incense sticks with no chemicals from an alchemist in the market I used to visit...

02 April, 12:40
The 528 Hz Frequency - YouTube

528 Hz: "It Will Transform Your Entire DNA"►Special thanks to Dr. Leonard Horowitz for this eye opening speech. Check out his amazing book: The Book of 528: ...

Blu Bird donated @se0861
01 April, 11:35
I listen to Vivaldi on 432Player - it helps.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 April, 10:18
🙏🙏🙏

02 April, 01:02
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

LoveConquers All @All777Love
01 April, 09:54
That’s a great idea! It really makes sense.
Kinda balances things back to the zero point.✨☺️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 April, 09:44
Huh... I never thought of doing that other than for sleep? Brilliant.
I'll have to try that. Thanks for posting this :)
Not exactly sure why VK is in the pain he is but something tells me it is not from posting red panda pics online. I remember a year or 2 ago he was drunk posting on twadder after some "victory". Thank You just does not quite say enough. To all of em. I hope he gets to feelin better too 💚 Ill have some organic home grown in October if he ever in town. helps with pain

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 April, 11:56
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
lol. spicy marhgerita night.