Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
TOOK MY FIRST DOSE TODAY ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘
07:36 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 April, 09:46
In response James Dean to his Publication
Got a dropper on Monday for my dog at the feed store. Wife giving him vet ๐Ÿ’ฉ & Iโ€™m hiding it from her. I asked im if this setup was of for human consumption? His reply: โ€œMost tell me they take it too, I sell it everyday, ALL dayโ€!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜. Dog has been better during the week & not telling my wife until I see a noticeable difference. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 April, 10:25
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Nice ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

I've used pure gum spirits for years and it works almost instantly pretty much in 3 hours you feel 100% again but it's not something I would recommend doing everyday only when feeling sick or a couple times a year for maintenance.

From what I've heard and read about the ivermectin you can take it whenever and some people have been on a regimen for over a year straight.