Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 April, 07:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TOOK MY FIRST DOSE TODAY πŸ€ πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 April, 09:46
In response James Dean to his Publication
Got a dropper on Monday for my dog at the feed store. Wife giving him vet πŸ’© & I’m hiding it from her. I asked im if this setup was of for human consumption? His reply: β€œMost tell me they take it too, I sell it everyday, ALL day”!!!!!! 😁. Dog has been better during the week & not telling my wife until I see a noticeable difference. 😎

Nice πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I've used pure gum spirits for years and it works almost instantly pretty much in 3 hours you feel 100% again but it's not something I would recommend doing everyday only when feeling sick or a couple times a year for maintenance.

From what I've heard and read about the ivermectin you can take it whenever and some people have been on a regimen for over a year straight.
10:25 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 April, 10:27
Not familiar with Gum Spirits?

01 April, 10:31
100% pure gum spirits is turpentine which is made from a pine tree not a petroleum based substance

one teaspoon of gum spirits mixed with one tablespoon of coarse ground sugar put in the mouth and washed down with a little bit of water and within a few hours you'll feel 100% better if sick.
make sure to take probiotics the day after as this treatment gets rid of all bacteria, good and bad it can also be used topically for any other type of skin ailments or tooth infections, gets rid of the infection almost immediately

01 April, 10:32

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 April, 10:27
πŸ‘πŸ»