Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
I personally take pure black seed oil (black cumin oil) every day. Potent remedy for parasites. Great alternative if you do not have Ivermectin on hand. Recommended on the official FLCCC Alliance Doctor protocol list.
07:28 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Winning_biggly in this post can reply
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
06 April, 02:35
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
just bought 2 bottles of capsules! the reviews for this are great! very excited to try this! thank you for sharing❣️💕 i bought from zhou nutrition

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ali Beth @Albeth7
02 April, 08:45
where do you purchase it?

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
02 April, 05:56
black walnut oil or powder is a very strong anti parisite also and grapefruitseed drops you can get at the health food store the Gse is EXTREMLEY STRONG. IT IS A ANTI VIRAL, ant parasitic, anti fungal do not put it in your ears.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
06 April, 01:36
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
This is what I use as a preservative for my natural body butters!

You can add 1 drop to a 1/2 gallon of olive or other oil & it protects against oxidation, making the oil last longer.

LOVE the stuff!

Also, you can dilute it down & shoot it up your nose for a sinus irrigation. Gets rid of any infection.

memes matter @NoComment
02 April, 11:39
i take that to, Hydroxychloroquine penetrates the celle so sink can get in, i made mine with the citrus peel and slow coocked it with water ect, i am feeling soooooomøøøøøøchbetterrrrreeeeee

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 April, 12:18
Same here!🙏❤️

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
01 April, 11:34
t h ank you great tip!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 April, 07:47
Black Seed "Cumin" Oil cures everything but death. It's too late to use it then.

I'm a fan and user when I want to mix it. They say, unlike inferior synthetic pharmaceuticals which these things can figure out how to mutate and thrive against, they can't get around the naturals, none the less, I mix it up just in case they think they have one figured out and how to by pass it , BAM, I smack it with the next one. Just in case.

I also favor Korean Red Pine Needle Oil or Oreganol P73- Ozonated water and Zeolites AV

Single Cell Amoeba parasites are behind every il. They found a hydra Vulgaris in the jabs.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 12:15
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing hun, we need all the help we can get.

memes matter @NoComment
02 April, 11:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
,its said to heal "scares of the heart" by nomades