Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
01 April, 07:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I personally take pure black seed oil (black cumin oil) every day. Potent remedy for parasites. Great alternative if you do not have Ivermectin on hand. Recommended on the official FLCCC Alliance Doctor protocol list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 April, 07:47
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
Black Seed "Cumin" Oil cures everything but death. It's too late to use it then.

I'm a fan and user when I want to mix it. They say, unlike inferior synthetic pharmaceuticals which these things can figure out how to mutate and thrive against, they can't get around the naturals, none the less, I mix it up just in case they think they have one figured out and how to by pass it , BAM, I smack it with the next one. Just in case.

I also favor Korean Red Pine Needle Oil or Oreganol P73- Ozonated water and Zeolites AV

Single Cell Amoeba parasites are behind every il. They found a hydra Vulgaris in the jabs.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks for sharing hun, we need all the help we can get.
12:15 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it