Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
01 April, 11:40
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
You have our prayers Dr. Z!
Please check out the Anti-Parasite supplements - have read many articles lately saying parasites in your body are the CAUSE of cancer.
Thank you for all you are doing for us, we need you healed and well in JESUS NAME, AMEN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 April, 10:54
Heavenly Father, we pray for Dr. Zelenko and ask for Your divine and miraculous healing of this warrior of truth and healing of others. May you Lord be glorified in Dr. Zelenko's healing, if that is Your divine plan for him. In Your Holy Name we pray. Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
01 April, 10:45
I just contacted him through his website and told him about Fenbendazole! Since I couldn't send him a picture, I just typed everything that was on this picture and told him, "IT'S WORTH A TRY, DOC ZELENKO!"
I believe he will be just fine. :-)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 April, 10:49
Let's talk about Vibes and Cancer.

Cancer needs a low HZ in the body to survive.
Cancer needs an acidic PH to survive. It will die in 7.2 tissue PH

Forgiveness therapy has worked on the most stubborn. Resentment and grudges are usually behind cancer.

By eliminating acidifying foods- animal products, sugars, grains, anything processed, you can help analyze the tissues., even with 1/4 tsp baking soda a day in water.

Stress and lack of sleep alone can cause acidity and a lowered Hz.

Many people have healed cancers naturally. It's not a death sentence.
Things to start before damaging the immune system with chemo or radiation-

High Dose Vit C IV - Green Living Foods Diet with Colincs - 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in water a day - Forgiveness therapy
Get to bed before 10:00 P.M. - Detox with Zeolites-AV
Take anti-parasitics like Ivermectin or Clove, Wormwood or Mimosa Pudica Seed - Ozone Saunas

Find a Holistic Doctor. Not a Licensed drug pusher, I mean MD

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
01 April, 10:05
Praying for him 🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 April, 10:03
You can also play the hertz frequencies for killing parasites because the rumor going around now is that parasites may cause cancer. All my love and healing thoughts go out to you!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
01 April, 09:58
I am going to see if there is a way I can contact him and tell him about Fenbendazole!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 April, 09:58
Praying for you Dr. Zelenko! Doesn't seem fair. You have been so outspoken about the toxicity of the vax. I would like to mention a couple of things that hopefully will help you. Prayer!!! Manifest improvement of your health. Filtered water. Organic foods. Sunshine. Whole food supplements. Grounding. Exercise. Laughing, loving, forgiving! Change your diet to alkaline. Hertz frequencies for healing of cancer. What about Ivermectin? According to that agency that has lost all credibility the CDC Ivermectin is effective in curing certain kinds of cancers. And another big thing-why don't you use a med bed? Surely you have some connections to a med bed LOL

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
01 April, 09:53
They probably got him with some of their best bio-weapons, ray guns, etc. that they have. He is, after all, a huge threat to their sinister plan.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
01 April, 09:52
80% alkaline food intake, Cleanse the liver with foods that will detox it, set intentions for best possible outcome! Prayers being sent! 🌹🙏🌹🙏

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
01 April, 09:48
Love and prayers sir. 💜🙏🏼💜

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
01 April, 08:05
Praying for him! He of all people knows about those alternative treatments!! Prayers for a speedy and full recovery! 🕊

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 April, 07:49
🙏💪✌️😤

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 April, 07:41
took my first dose today

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
01 April, 11:49
In response James Dean to his Publication
I tried, it that stuff is RANK and hard to get down, with a nasty aftertaste... but it's a lifesaver! I still have about 500 pounds left inside my tube I keep in the fridge. Since then, my daily regimen since getting the Rona includes anti-parasite supplements (like Ivermectin):

D3 + K2
#WORMWOOD
#CaprylicAcid
Oil of Oregano
#BlackWalnutHulls
Olive Leaf Capsules
#MaximumVibrance smoothies w. all the Pro-Biotics you need

I've lost 50 pounds and down from 38 inch waist to a 30-31 inch waist. Through out all my skinny stuff years ago so have ben buying new clothes as I don't think my appetite is coming back. Since the Rona 8 months ago my appetite never came back. So I want to make sure what little I eat is high protein and high fat - almost keto - as I need all the calories I can get down to stop losing weight.

BTW - I think I've murdered all my parasites by now, but gonna keep doing what I'm doing as I don't want to share with little these nasties

Val Simon @Elephant42
01 April, 06:53
God Bless You kind sir, we thank you and our prayers go out to you....

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 April, 06:44
May God Bless and Heal you Dr Zelenko.
A true American Patriot !
🙏🙏🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 April, 06:26
♥️I am praying for you Dr. Zelenko and your family!! Keep up the fight - miracles are in the air for you!! 🙏 Almight Father please heal Dr. Z - we need this patriot in our fight against tyranny - and keep him and his family safe. We thank you Father that thou has heard us......

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 April, 06:25
LOTS OF ALTERNATIVES TO TRY. GOD BLESS & KEEP YOU!