Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
01 April, 06:13
PRAY FOR DR ZELENKO 🙏🙏🙏!!
3 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
01 April, 11:49
In response James Dean to his Publication
I tried, it that stuff is RANK and hard to get down, with a nasty aftertaste... but it's a lifesaver! I still have about 500 pounds left inside my tube I keep in the fridge. Since then, my daily regimen since getting the Rona includes anti-parasite supplements (like Ivermectin):

D3 + K2
#WORMWOOD
#CaprylicAcid
Oil of Oregano
#BlackWalnutHulls
Olive Leaf Capsules
#MaximumVibrance smoothies w. all the Pro-Biotics you need

I've lost 50 pounds and down from 38 inch waist to a 30-31 inch waist. Through out all my skinny stuff years ago so have ben buying new clothes as I don't think my appetite is coming back. Since the Rona 8 months ago my appetite never came back. So I want to make sure what little I eat is high protein and high fat - almost keto - as I need all the calories I can get down to stop losing weight.

BTW - I think I've murdered all my parasites by now, but gonna keep doing what I'm doing as I don't want to share with little these nasties

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 April, 11:54
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Hahaha yes doesn't even come close to tasting like a gummy Bear. I just use plain water and maybe I should have just used orange juice to wash it down with with a left a better aftertaste. I didn't taste it anymore after a few minutes.
your protocol sounds great .
hope you get back to being as healthy as ever. 🤠👍