Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Something like this + Dome/Firmament Above + Other Realms neighbours and Watched overπŸ€”
01:43 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž @daniel
02 April, 01:46
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 01:44
the world is fucking huge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Stoic Way @waylongway
02 April, 12:48
Snow globe.... As above so below.

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
05 April, 09:10
In response Stoic Way to his Publication
Yes THE PLANET IS 1000X BIGGER THAN THEY TOLD US.

CHECK OUT https://youtu.be/aFPfPKJCx... #godgevlamste he dives deep and so fun to watch.
Is the moon a reflection of a gigantic earth ? - YouTube

This is a creative attempt to combine flat earth and the spherical concept

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
02 April, 12:36
Strangely sounds like the plot for a graphic novel I'm working on.

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
02 April, 09:07
I don't know because I was programmed along with everyone else but.... my personal revelations and research led me to believe that the Earth (planet or plane-ette) is a small plane on an infinite plane expanding out as beings discover it collectively. No beginning and no end. I believe our little plane is under a dome. I believe it is flat and stationary with a local sun and moon of the same size. I believe that extraterrestrials are from TERRA outside the dome and not outer space. Let's see what happens.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 April, 06:33
πŸ€” i watched a video showing earth inside a crater that connected to a disney video & I trued looking for it a few weeks ago but I think the guys youtube channel has been taken down

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 April, 07:10
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Ignore this, just saw a link to his videos...seems I had been unsubscribed & the videos I had saved had been unsaved...Youtube playing silly games!!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 April, 06:29
So...we are basically a crater within a massive planet-system?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 06:30
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Possibility.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 April, 06:21
I'll consider anything but flat!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 April, 03:59
I am not sold on any one model yet, but I do know where we are is not what they have told us.... Here is a another possibility and maybe why we cannot explore Antarctica and beyond.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 April, 03:51
THIS I could consider- I know we started out on a larger sphere named TARA and that the size of our world was reduced during the Orion Wars. My fill-in memory is blurry about how it happened. I reasoned that the density the planetary body was placed in caused it to contract. It was lighter at first-more expanded.

Why do later Earthers bother using the term flat earth? Even under this model it never was. The cosmos is filled with spherical celestial bodies, just look at the cell of creation.

Why don't flat earthers say we live on a larger sphere and are cut off from it by an ice wall. That is easier to grok. Still need proof though.

There are 18 parties who have been documented to have circumnavigated the earth pole to pole to pole.

Thank you for sharing this. I am interested to read the comments.

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
01 April, 03:48
Just 1 slot in the many ice trays...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
01 April, 03:41

Carey Lou @Careylou
01 April, 03:01
Interesting πŸ€”

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 April, 02:51
Johnny, this is fascinating ... of course how do we kown anything ... However, what about the stars and other planets ... are they also just attached to the "firmament" like the sun?
It certainly opens the reasoning of the DUMBs, being able to criss cross all over the planet we know.

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
01 April, 02:03
THIS TEORY IS VERY CLOSE TO PHASE SHIFTED EARTH...

WE INHABITATE VERY SAME SPACE,
BUT IN DIFFERENT TIME-LINES.

1) PEOPLE STRANGEDLY "MISSING" FOR FEW HOURS (THEIR REALITY), BUT ON YEARZ OUR REALITY.

2) TIME TRAVELLERZ

3) PERFECT EXPLAINED, WHY ET ARE SO PISSED OF OUR NUCLEAR BOMB POLUTIONS...

4) APPEARANCE OF STRANGE ARTIFACTS, HUMANZ, MAPS, WHICH NOT CORRELATE WITH "OUR FEELING OF WHAT IS REAL"

(LONDON HAMMER IN COAL MINE, RUSSIAN "SLEEPING BEAUTY AGLAIA")...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 02:04
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
So many theories. If we only new which one is the right one lol

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 April, 09:39
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Everything is in question. One gigantic question mark. Not complaining just exvited beyond measure. Can’t wait to know and see the whole glorious truth!!!!

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 April, 02:00
This has a similar theory that the earth is bigger
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 02:03
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
Cool, will check it out. Thanks

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
01 April, 01:54
*my approx,

as for the shape? don't ask me, I'm not a biologist

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 01:58
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Just throwing this out. Everything is possible at this pointπŸ˜‚

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
01 April, 01:53
Do we have our own sun and moon or are they shared with other areas?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 01:54
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Might be possible that Sun and Moon are just artificial objects. Just a posibility.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
01 April, 01:51
so those other craters are possibly other worlds? incredible

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 01:53
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
Yes. Just throwing this out. Everything is possible at this point.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
01 April, 01:51
that be a Z like formation that I see

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 April, 09:09
In response ⨀Florence Vonda⍟ to her Publication
😳

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 April, 09:09
In response ⨀Florence Vonda⍟ to her Publication
😳