Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 01:43
Something like this + Dome/Firmament Above + Other Realms neighbours and Watched over🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
THIS I could consider- I know we started out on a larger sphere named TARA and that the size of our world was reduced during the Orion Wars. My fill-in memory is blurry about how it happened. I reasoned that the density the planetary body was placed in caused it to contract. It was lighter at first-more expanded.

Why do later Earthers bother using the term flat earth? Even under this model it never was. The cosmos is filled with spherical celestial bodies, just look at the cell of creation.

Why don't flat earthers say we live on a larger sphere and are cut off from it by an ice wall. That is easier to grok. Still need proof though.

There are 18 parties who have been documented to have circumnavigated the earth pole to pole to pole.

Thank you for sharing this. I am interested to read the comments.
03:51 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it