Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 05:22
Teamwork.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 April, 10:08
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Awesome - they are so successful in heir crops / sales that they continue to buy land all around themselves and continue to build and prosper ... good luck finding any land for sale near the Amish!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
01 April, 10:47
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
that's not entirely true I actually travel to the Amish areas for work... the last couple weeks I was shocked to see how many empty homes there were, and shockingly even still how much land was for sale. I found both these little tidbits curious.
maybe they've already ascended maybe we're just left behind, the Amish are beautiful people.

01 April, 10:58
In response Jes King to her Publication
Wow, that is news ... I looked at property via internet and couldn't find any ... this is in PA right? I'll look again, thanks!

Jes King @jes_US
yes PA. I also was shocked. you know what's interesting also is their towns don't seem to be suffering as far as like industry or businesses...they are just normal. see what happens when you're not affected by the covid bullshit. I keep asking some of my "religious" family members that are all stuck in the big churches, WHERE IS THEIR FAITH, why this pandemonium for covid, doesn't God have them?
what I get are crickets or talk of the CDC I'm like oh my goodness please Lord help these ppl... remove the crusty scales from their eyes God please enough already. 🙏🏽
11:02 AM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
01 April, 02:24
In response Jes King to her Publication
AMEN Jess ... people are really under MK Ultra, esp in the Churches ... are you following VK and his search for honest talk on religion and all those that are govt $$$ agenda with the 401C3 structure.

Jes King @jes_US
02 April, 02:01
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
as best I can when I have free time...
I find I can sense what VKs up to...
a little bit like two planets circling each other. we often are on the same page sometimes hits the day after me or the day before but we're always right around.