Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
01 April, 10:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
love this and what it represents.

that's not a bad thing maybe ppl should people should try to be more likely Amish.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 April, 10:15
. All coming together, like a puzzle! Hive mentality! 🥰💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 April, 10:08
Awesome - they are so successful in heir crops / sales that they continue to buy land all around themselves and continue to build and prosper ... good luck finding any land for sale near the Amish!

Jes King @jes_US
01 April, 10:47
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
that's not entirely true I actually travel to the Amish areas for work... the last couple weeks I was shocked to see how many empty homes there were, and shockingly even still how much land was for sale. I found both these little tidbits curious.
maybe they've already ascended maybe we're just left behind, the Amish are beautiful people.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 April, 10:02
We Suck, compared to them!! If an EMP happens, Predict they will become the leaders of our country! 🤣🤦‍♀️

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
01 April, 09:17
They work on the parts for weeks prior. When all supplies have arrived and all the sections are constructed, the raising is planned for one day. Everyone participates; even those not construction-skilled.

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
01 April, 07:37

MvA_r @MvA_r
01 April, 07:53
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
If people would be working online as a team like that.....

would have created amazing results.

shame

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 April, 06:54
i am surrounded by Amish where i live brother . this is exactly how they do it

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 06:55
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Collectively. Good morning brother :)

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 April, 06:15
Good to see!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 April, 05:36
Dudes at work!