Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 March, 03:03
You are a literal child of God.

The Most High. The Creator.

He loves you and believes in you.

Think about that today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 March, 03:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The most amazing thing Indeed. Thank You Father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
31 March, 03:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Not all can 'understand or experience' what you state - the Tare seeds never will ... but the Wheat (all who are HIS) will!
Like Mary: Jesus stated: "But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that GOOD PART, which shall not be taken away from her." Luke 10:42
"And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God." Ezek 11:19,20 Until the GOD OF LIFE puts HIS SPIRIT in us we can't walk in the LIGHT OF HIS TRUTH.
And that's why 'you See it as a Celebration'!!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 March, 03:59
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Wide is the path, narrow is the gate, I pray the line is long, and we know it wi'll be so very fruitful.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01 April, 09:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it