He loves you and believes in you.

Think about that today.
03:03 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
31 March, 10:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
praying for those with eyes who cannot yet see 🙏🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
31 March, 10:22
I seez it and I knowz it!😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 March, 10:11
Amen!! He especially loves you! ❤️

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
31 March, 09:20
fantasic post Zoq.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
31 March, 09:19
Keep me in mind Zoq been under heavy attack by the normies again. i do bring it on myself. Love a good battle🤣

Neanderthal S27 @s27
31 March, 08:25
And Everyday...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 March, 07:30
Reval in it daily.

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 March, 03:40
We're all connected, every one of us.

Our spirits are part of the Divine, the Creator.

The Kingdom is inside each of us.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
31 March, 07:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
❤️

Kat Summers @KatSummers
31 March, 03:36
Thank you Doq! Perfect timing.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 March, 03:20
Thank you Doq, this needed to be said!
God Bless You 😊🙏🤍

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 March, 03:20
The most amazing thing Indeed. Thank You Father.

Free Bird @DCast
31 March, 03:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Not all can 'understand or experience' what you state - the Tare seeds never will ... but the Wheat (all who are HIS) will!
Like Mary: Jesus stated: "But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that GOOD PART, which shall not be taken away from her." Luke 10:42
"And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God." Ezek 11:19,20 Until the GOD OF LIFE puts HIS SPIRIT in us we can't walk in the LIGHT OF HIS TRUTH.
And that's why 'you See it as a Celebration'!!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
31 March, 03:14
Quitting alcohol was the first big moment of my awakening. I am not the same person I was 4 years ago. Thank you God for guiding me.
Judgement day

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 March, 03:18
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
Amazing Patriot! Keep going!

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
31 March, 05:00
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
the next step is fasting

https://www.guideposts.org...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 March, 03:11

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
31 March, 03:06
It's Z truth.