Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 March, 03:03
You are a literal child of God.

The Most High. The Creator.

He loves you and believes in you.

Think about that today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 March, 03:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The most amazing thing Indeed. Thank You Father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
Not all can 'understand or experience' what you state - the Tare seeds never will ... but the Wheat (all who are HIS) will!
Like Mary: Jesus stated: "But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that GOOD PART, which shall not be taken away from her." Luke 10:42
"And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God." Ezek 11:19,20 Until the GOD OF LIFE puts HIS SPIRIT in us we can't walk in the LIGHT OF HIS TRUTH.
And that's why 'you See it as a Celebration'!!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
03:54 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 March, 03:59
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Wide is the path, narrow is the gate, I pray the line is long, and we know it wi'll be so very fruitful.

Free Bird @DCast
31 March, 04:03
🍇 yes!👏🙌 Good Yield.
only one at a time comes thru the gate at a time, not a hive mind ~ collective 🙂

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01 April, 09:56