Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They cannot contain this mess. distractions don't last as long as they use to. They will start their chanting soon and will need a sacrifice. I hate this stuff.

Word pop = Groovy.

*word pop is just the first word that comes to mind (0 thinking). Going to try some vibe things.
07:47 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sacha Barnes @SachaB144
31 March, 01:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Saw this bus today 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
31 March, 01:37
These distractions are desperate efforts to trap our souls, bring them back into the fear state. It might work with some recently awakened, but not for long. Fooked snarling dark nonbeings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 March, 11:49
I love the 59th Street Bridge Song by Simon & Garfunkel.

🎶
“Slow down, you move too fast
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for fun and feeling groovy
Ba da-da da-da da-da, feeling groovy
Hello lamppost, what'cha knowing
I've come to watch your flowers growin'
Ain't you got no rhymes for me?
Doo-ait-n-doo-doo, feeling groovy
Ba da-da da-da da-da, feeling groovy
I got no deeds to do, no promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morningtime drop all its petals on me
Life, I love you, all is groovy.”

Caps in this post = 86.

Let’s ask “George” where the term 86’d came from:

https://www.stlmag.com/din...

Fascinating.

When [they] are 86’d, I’m thinking Patriots will all be skipping down those cobblestones and feeling groovy! :)

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
30 March, 10:22
Simon & Garfunkel - Feelin' Groovy (from The Concert in Central Park) - YouTube

"Feelin' Groovy" by Simon & Garfunkel from The Concert in Central ParkListen to Simon & Garfunkel: https://SimonAndGarfunkel.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the ...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
30 March, 10:17
The Word & Om - The Moody Blues - YouTube

Álbum: In Search of the Lost ChordAno: 1968

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
30 March, 10:11
Having lived through and lost during one of [their] sacrifices, I pray for anyone in their line of fire

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
30 March, 09:59
it is like listening to a station that plays the same 5 songs on repeat. cant stand the radio or tv now that i know their purpose

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
30 March, 09:49
KEEP THE VIBES UP!!!
The Psychopaths are working on some dark rituals, we can all feel it. 👐

Make cookies with your kids. 🍪
Help someone with something they need. 🌎
Take your dog for a walk. 🐕
Spread a little happiness..😊

Smile at someone. 😄
Hug someone a little longer. 🤗

It's just the small things!! ✨

Let's just get the vibes higher than their dark energies can even comprehend.

WE HAVE THE POWER TOGETHER to change the way this timeline works.
Their power grows less and less each day. As more and more of us awaken to take control.

Armor of GOD ON TIGHT. ⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔🙌🙏🙏🙏🙏🕊💕

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
30 March, 10:26
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
Can't love this enough! My goal is living this way EVERY day. High vibes, raised frequencies.....all the way!! #MAGA

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 March, 09:46
How about these groovy vibes ~
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 09:26
They tried to chant the living shit out of DJT and his family.

Did it work?

NOPE!!!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 March, 09:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The harder they try the harder they fall! With God on Trumpy side nothing works that they try!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 01:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙏Divine & ET protection!

Anyone that doesn't realize yet that these witches and demons are real...so very sorry to inform but yes they are very real.

Be careful what resonates as truth to your heart, bypass ego screwed mind all together.🙏

We need prayer and we need to give God permission over our free will to help us 🙏

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 09:24
the more chanting, the more red pills dispensed.

FINE BY ME!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
30 March, 09:11
sigh… i dont like the sound of sacrifice or what that could represent… 😞🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 March, 09:06
qdrop 747
Flowers & Gardens

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 March, 08:46
Time to up the anty on prayer & inner work.

Ana Tate @Anatated
30 March, 08:42
I have a feeling that this is why they’ve opened TS to more people. The spell casting in birdieland is being diminished by people leaving. If the positive vibe gets higher, it’ll have them bastids howling. We can already see the break, they’re losing all the narratives.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 March, 08:34
Groovy=(102)=(3).
“Many of the people in our government worship Satan.”

NEO ONE @Neo
30 March, 08:32
Word Pop = Scare Event

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 08:31

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 March, 08:23
supercalifragilisticexpealidocious

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
30 March, 09:38
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
😂OUTLOUD😂

True North @TrueNorthGirl
30 March, 08:22
I felt the last spell.
It was horrific and difficult to break.
I sense we have a lot of help. 🙏🏻
High Vibes are of the utmost importance.
Armor of God up.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
30 March, 09:39
In response True North to her Publication
What can we do to combat their rituals? I would like to help but I dont know specifics.

Just send out love and positive vibes?

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 March, 08:15
STRANGE VIBE FROM GEMATRIA AND DROP 102... Anyone ever looked up the coordinates in the drop and got this result/....
https://forgefiction.com/b...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 March, 08:39
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Yep, I looked it up just a few days ago, when another one of VK’s post led me to the number 102. I saw that it was one “Que” street in the Philippines. I thought I was on the wrong track, but here it appears again...🤔🔎

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
30 March, 08:16
He can't hinder us. Maybe me. Maybe you.

NEVER us.

Miss. Messina @Messina
30 March, 08:55
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Yup!!!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
30 March, 08:14
I believe any word can be made to be a bad word. In this instance, I'll go with FAHRVERGNUGEN!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 March, 08:11
prayers up for all. fookn evil. may God protect His people.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
30 March, 08:10
vibes. positivity attracts positivity

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 March, 08:09
I can munch popcorn floating on the flood. The dam has sprung big leaks!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
30 March, 08:08
*Not an authorized decoder*

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
their choosen not happy

Sista Sue @SC18835410
And then there’s this…🤔

Jack Anon @jackylope
30 March, 08:18
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
HB left it by purpose... making a deal with White Hats? Helps bringing down his own ilk?

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
VK word >Voodoo