Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 March, 07:47
They cannot contain this mess. distractions don't last as long as they use to. They will start their chanting soon and will need a sacrifice. I hate this stuff.

Word pop = Groovy.

*word pop is just the first word that comes to mind (0 thinking). Going to try some vibe things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
STRANGE VIBE FROM GEMATRIA AND DROP 102... Anyone ever looked up the coordinates in the drop and got this result/....
https://forgefiction.com/b...
08:15 PM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 March, 08:39
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Yep, I looked it up just a few days ago, when another one of VK’s post led me to the number 102. I saw that it was one “Que” street in the Philippines. I thought I was on the wrong track, but here it appears again...🤔🔎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 March, 08:44
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Same here I have seen this post many times and looked up coord,,, this was first this popped up.. just goes to show how this movie evolves, and our understanding of the game!