Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
30 March, 06:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Maaannn… Masks are still a thing?! Wisconsin hasn’t had to wear them practically thee entire time all this has gone on. Meanwhile you need a mask and yo papers to go anywhere across the border in Illinois… Fuckin Nazi Idiots!! I thought we all decided to say FOOK ALL THAT NOISE!! WE DONE WITH YOUR FALE COVID BULLSHIT!? There’s no way in hell I will ever submit and wear a mask or get no clot shot!? Over my dead body! Just as my children are exempt from any and all vaccines necessary for school and just as they were religiously exempt from wearing masks as well!!! We don’t play that phony bologna in my family!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 March, 07:12
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I live in WI and never wore a mask. Ever's illegal mandate included exemptions and I decided I was going to be exempt. Just told people I was unable to wear a mask and went about my life.

It felt liberating to show my face while others looked over their masks with fearful, darting eyes.

I cannot imagine being so brainwashed.

But, then, we have a Gov who wore this same mask with pedo symbols on it for a month after I pointed it out on his twitter feed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 March, 06:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I WILL NOT get on a plane until they end.