Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 March, 06:12
The cowardly are the ones who fell for the fear propaganda. But that meant they were the ones who found it hardest to back out: once the initial lockstep took hold, it required enormous courage to say you were wrong in the face of such overwhelming group conformity and peer pressure.

The wickedness of what was done to these people has no excuse. Nonetheless, evil is a thing, and the lesson is that we need to be on constant watch for new schemes to bypass our defences and subvert us "in our own best interest". A missold sense of duty to one's fellow man is deadly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 09:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I wonder why it is SO DIFFICULT for SO MANY to say NO, HELL NO?

WHY do so many blindly Trust Healthcare Workers, News Anchors and other sheeple?

SERIOUS QUESTION HERE: Could it be that they are missing “that something” in their DNA/BRAIN that sets off an Alarm?

I am dead serious! Just like I CAN NOT DRAW! Seriously, my Brain does NOT work that way (I would love to be able to Sketch people, animals etc. but My Brain does NOT work like that).

What are these People missing? It always been a 99.9+ Survival Rate WUFLU, what would cause people to ignore basic REALITY?? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

There has to be a Physical Lack of Something (all joking aside). I bet we will find out! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
"No" is a complete sentence.
It needs neither explanation nor justification.
02:03 PM - Mar 30, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerstin Baumgart - 1776, click on at the bottom under it