Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 March, 06:12
The cowardly are the ones who fell for the fear propaganda. But that meant they were the ones who found it hardest to back out: once the initial lockstep took hold, it required enormous courage to say you were wrong in the face of such overwhelming group conformity and peer pressure.

The wickedness of what was done to these people has no excuse. Nonetheless, evil is a thing, and the lesson is that we need to be on constant watch for new schemes to bypass our defences and subvert us "in our own best interest". A missold sense of duty to one's fellow man is deadly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I wonder why it is SO DIFFICULT for SO MANY to say NO, HELL NO?

WHY do so many blindly Trust Healthcare Workers, News Anchors and other sheeple?

SERIOUS QUESTION HERE: Could it be that they are missing “that something” in their DNA/BRAIN that sets off an Alarm?

I am dead serious! Just like I CAN NOT DRAW! Seriously, my Brain does NOT work that way (I would love to be able to Sketch people, animals etc. but My Brain does NOT work like that).

What are these People missing? It always been a 99.9+ Survival Rate WUFLU, what would cause people to ignore basic REALITY?? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

There has to be a Physical Lack of Something (all joking aside). I bet we will find out! 🙏
09:47 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
30 March, 08:22
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Stocking up on the CapriSun I see. Antiviral properities?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
30 March, 02:03
"No" is a complete sentence.
It needs neither explanation nor justification.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
30 March, 01:33
I would say that it was the humanity they lack. Soul.
We call here "sorting the wheat from the chaff".

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 01:40
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Yes! 100%!!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
30 March, 01:25
I was fortunate to have older sisters who listened to Rush Limbaugh during the Clinton years and beyond. So when I was home I would listen with them. Rush opened my eyes to so many things happening to the country and world that no one else was saying at the time. I really believe it was because of those years of listening to Rush that I formed a discerning brain. When my kids were young I was watching MSDNC, mostly because the only alternative was CNN, and one day it just came to me that something wasn’t right with these people. Fox News had just come on the scene so I turned the channel to watch them (back in the day when they were “fair and balanced”😆).
Anyway my point, I guess, which way you go all depends on your influences. I thank God for my sisters their love of Rush and their discernment way back then!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 March, 01:02
calcified pineal glands?

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 March, 12:27
Interesting concept. These people are most likely listening and tuned into the MSM fear narratives. Imagine being so consumed by fear that drives you to consume more MSM . They do not do any research because they believe everything they need to know will be reported via MSM. Many people believe that it is illegal for the MSM to lie. God allowed me to wake up right after the COVID came out. If I hadn't learned what I have I would still believe the MSM. MSM really is public enemy number one. They have that much control over people.

30 March, 12:29
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I had not thought about that in a LONG time, you are spot on..they must still believe the MSM legay can not lie!!

Great Point!! 👍

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 March, 01:05
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
my huspand is the poster boy for msm mind control😩

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
30 March, 10:45
Saw "it" in Walmart the other day! Yes, it baffles me too, that supposedly "intelligent" people can't see what is staring them right in the face! It's like their brain has blinders on!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
30 March, 10:17
It's not just one thing. It's lack of critical thinking skills, It's lack of courage, It's lack of will to seek the truth, It's laziness and complacency and other reasons but mostly it's they have been programmed.
Ask yourself this one question....
Where would I be right now if Donald Trump hadn't called the media Fake News?
Some people are so programmed to believe what they see on TV that they think CNN is the Most Trusted Name In News because CNN claims that as their slogan. Programmed

30 March, 10:33
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
But..I knew way before DJT said “Fake News”.

So when I saw the 9/11 Buildings “Melt” and planes become “Absorbed” into the towers, I knew right then that was impossible.

No Facts from anyone, even if TRUMP showed me “proof” it was “Jet Fuel” that Exploded the World Trade Centers...would change my mind!

Perhaps I 🙋‍♀️ am the One with the ISSUE? 🤣
I was a teen when I heard H Bush say “New World Order” and I remember getting this bad taste in my mouth and a lump in my throat, I knew something about that statement was un-patriotic and he was Evil.

Maybe there will be a Antidote to erase the Motherboard in all of our brains back to normal! 🙏

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
30 March, 10:15
Imagine the level of psychosis that brings this to be

Maryann Jordan @MaJo
30 March, 10:14
Fluoride in the water... and a bad diet according to her cart.

30 March, 10:16
In response Maryann Jordan to her Publication
😂👍 True!!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
30 March, 10:12
😑👆

30 March, 10:15
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Yes, So Strong!! What a Miserable Life!

Do you blame “Its” parents or Politics? 😂

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
30 March, 10:10
I've read that some people don't have an internal dialog.
I've met people that can't internally visualize.
NPC's the lot

30 March, 10:20
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
So they are basically Robots, I guess?

Perhaps they were given this mRna in a batch of Childhood shots or maybe recent Flu Shots?

There is Seriously an Answer to this Nonsense!!

I know people who fell for the Jab that I thought were as awake as I am! This truly is a Never Before...Robotic Phenomenon of sorts! 😳

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
30 March, 10:06
Oh my yes! I have wondered this too! Its the "smart" people that i know and have sought advice from before that are blindly following whatever NPR and their TV tells them! I just stare at them and think what has happened to you?? and yet they say all politicians are corrupt! Then why do you follow their orders?? Its so upsetting to see your friends and respected community people blindly follow orders without question!

30 March, 10:41
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
Yes! The “Book” smart seem to be the Majority.

My Ex is a surgeon (trained at Harvard, Mayo etc. and has been inducted into several of those “private clubs”.) he has lost any ability for empathy, which means not able to love etc. He has had at least 2 shots. Several Skin cancers removed since the jabs and I believe he has some health issue he is not telling us (children & myself) about.

Perhaps the part of the brain that makes people “Intellectual“ is what is causing the Sheeple Effect? I am not Intellectual 🤣 (now thankfully) so not sure what part of the brain that is. Something I am going to look into though!

You may have Solved the Mystery!! 👍

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
30 March, 10:03
A friend called yesterday,

“The Holy Spirit told me to tell you”:…

“Stand strong good and faithful warrior, stand strong. “

she sent this Now👇

It’s For you too Martin…

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
30 March, 10:01
I have felt this way since the beginning. something is not right, some kind of connection is not there within themselves.
it’s gotta be MK ultra, some trance, I even wonder if some of them are clones...it’s incomprehensible

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
30 March, 09:54
capri sun tells me all i need to know.

30 March, 10:52
In response Higher Vibrations to her Publication
🤣😂! Great observation! Lord, please let those Capri Suns be for IT and not any children! We do not need Offspring of this type.